Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation (3513 Views)

COVID-19: NIMASA Donates 20 Ventilators, ₦50 Million And Other Medical Equipment / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Aminu Dantata Donates ₦50 Million, Toilets & Boreholes To School In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
According to Rariya an online Hausa news paper, the 50 million donated by Dangote was a fulfilment of Emir Sunusi promise during his visit to Oonis palace at the time of the crisis.

Emir Sunusi ask the Africa's richest man to help the victims. The Dangote foundation yesterday handed the cash to Emir Sunusi.

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by OLORIPAPA: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
K
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by madridguy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Let the Hausa's learn to live in peace with their hosts, and resolve issues amicably, and there won't be blood shed and losses next time...

5 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by conductor12: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahaha. They're paying 50m to people who killed their brothers and sisters on their own fatherland. cheesy cheesy

50m that could go a long way in arming security forces fighting baddooboys and skull miners, or better still used some of it to bail their Oba of Ife and community members languishing in prison. cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by zionmade(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
No problem. Afterall they own the country Nigeria.
But OP Wat's the latest about those Yoruba youths sent to prison for the fracas. Have they been released or are they still being dealt with for challenging the owners of the country

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
On this one I stand with Dangote and Sanusi.
And I am waiting for the court to give life sentence to the killers.

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor12:
Hahaha. They're paying 50m to people who killed their brothers and sisters on their own fatherland. cheesy cheesy

50m that could go a long way in arming security forces fighting baddooboys and skull miners, or better still used some of it to bail their Oba of Ife and community members languishing in prison. cheesy cheesy

You're wrong. It is the reverse of your claim.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by conductor12: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FriendNG:

You're wrong. It is the reverse of your claim.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by alcmene: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
When are they compensating Fulanis in Ilorin

Their elders and leaders are still being caned in police cells while the suspects get compensated..

Afonjas don suffer

20 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:
Let the Hausa's learn to live in peace with their hosts, and resolve issues amicably, and there won't be blood shed and losses next time...

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
What about Southern Kaduna genocide. ?

4 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by adadike281(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
And Yorubas received what?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by raker300: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hahhahahhahahahhahahahahha...

Chai grin I laughed so hard at this!!!!

Afonjas no go ever get sense.

See as they done run finish...

If you mention Biafra now, they'll reappear.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by raker300: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
adadike281:
And Yorubas received what?
they received 1 pack of hungry man sized indomie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by OAUTemitayo: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Or rather let the Yoruba of Ife learn to live like humans and not cannibals. Had they behave like humans, then wouldn't have killed innocent beings.

Not only Hausa communities they attack their own Yoruba Muslims because they are mostly traditional worshippers.
Why do you need to lie just to justify nonsense?
Yorubas did not attack Yoruba Muslims.
I stay in Ife and I was in town when everything happened.
You people will just sit down in Sambisa forest and be throwing innuendos around.

9 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:
I'm not reading your comments as I'm not here to argue.
But I've already laid down the truth. God bless...
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by conductor12: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You people will just sit down in Sambisa forest and be throwing innuendos around.
FriendNG:

Nothing like masters and slave here. Only the truth.

I exposed all the kill and play victim of the Yoruba through their media and good enough Lalasticlala have always do justice to the threads.
LMAO. These Northerners are wickedt. They are playing victim after slaughtering Ife indegines like fowls.

Yoruba come and play propaganda. Hehe. You guys think this is IPOB thread where you masturbate your tiny uncircumcised penis. grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
FriendNG:
On this one I stand with Dangote and Sanusi.

And I am waiting for the court to give life sentence to the killers.
The court can't do that. Those people arrested will be freed.

Cc wristbangle SuperS1panther come and fight your battle

9 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Go and read again, In the second paragraph wia I talk on attacking Yoruba Muslims, I never said in ife.

Now read the link below it happens in Oyo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3780012/muslims-egungun-worshipers-clash-oyo

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor12:

So did you just call the saintly Yoruba people "cannibals" up there? cheesy cheesy I thought the terrorist Igbos are the problem with Nigeria? cheesy cheesy

They are good and bad in every tribe. Igbos are not terrorist, Ipob and KANU are.
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Caseless: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
OK
Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by FriendNG: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The court can't do that. Those people arrested will be freed.

is OK. we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Genocide: Hausa Receive 50 Million As Compensation by Daviddson(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
For those of you trying to stoke unnecessary hatred and confusion where none exists, did you read this at all?:
The Dangote foundation yesterday handed the cash to Emir Sanusi.
The monies were not from the FG, but from a private citizen, who also happens to be one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Shutdown Kano City / Northern Elders Shock Buhari, Call For Immediate Break-up Of Nigeria / See How Carpet Is Cleaned At Aso Rock (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.