Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor (683 Views)

My Wife Have Been Crying Because Our 6 Weeks Old Daughter Tested SC Genotype / UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by oluwatoba400: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
According to a Nigerian Doctor on Facebook Who reveal how his first daughter as been Crying after she Saw her first period today.

See What he wrote below:

My first daughter Chinazom saw her menstrual period for the very first time today. She's been crying all day. Both parents can't console her. We've advised her it is normal, but she is still crying. Please say a word or two to Chinazom. She'll read them. Chinazom will be 12 years old next month (8th August). She wants to be a professor of mathematics when she grows up.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/11/nigerian-doctor-my-first-daughter-saw-her-first-period-today-and-shes-been-crying-all-day/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by nattyjay(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Its normal, I guess she should have been taught that in school.
Try to educate her more on menstruation and she'll get over it
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by professorfal: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Welcome to womanhood, fuckboys_ stay away she is one of mine(professor).
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by smartty68(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
And then the Dad gladly took it over to social media for the whole world to know. How wonderful sad
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chai sowie but don't forget to tell her the advantages and disavantages of her opening her legs for any guy from now.Welcome to Womanhood best wishes from Eva
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by Papiikush: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
I think he should have given her some tutorials about that before time.
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by mazimee(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nawa awa awa for this new generation parents cry

Na every thing we don dey post for facebook

If you the parents couldn't console her, na we wey be total strangers go do the magic

Anything for the attention.
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by ElizaVeta(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Her mother should be the first to lecture Her On this before time.
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by Blackhawk03(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mstcheeeeew. Palapala ilu apala. undecided undecided
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by ElizaVeta(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
mazimee:

If you the parents couldn't console her, na we wey be total strangers go do the magic

I dnt understand, why are you mad?
Is it your facebook?
Let them be..

I see nothing wrong in it..
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mtcheeew... Her parents were probably too busy with their profession to teach the young lady sex education and things to expect as a growing teen.
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by ElizaVeta(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
mazimee:

Is it your facebook?
Let them be..

Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by ElizaVeta(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
mazimee:

Is it your facebook?
Let them be..

Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by nattyjay(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
mazimee:

Is it your period?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oh no!embarassed
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by awoo47: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
D fuckin game has begun cheesy cheers �
Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by mazimee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Is it your facebook?
Let them be..

I see nothing wrong is is..

Why would you understand You are probably a teenager, this not the type of discussion you engage in.

Let me start by telling you that as you get older, you will understand that some things (experience in life) are meant to be kept sacred\private. It speaks of our values and also our personality. You just don't discuss everything for discussion sake.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Saw Her First Period Today And She’s Been Crying – Nigerian Doctor by ElizaVeta(f): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
mazimee:

Why would you understand You are probably a teenager, this not the type of discussion you engage in.

Let me start by telling you that as you get older, you will understand that some things (experience in life) are meant to be kept sacred\private. It speaks of our values and also our personality. You just don't discuss everything for discussion sake.

Let them be..!
You must not complain On something that is not your business!

Rather goto that fb page N tell him!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Do Fibroids Surgery? / Itchy Nipples: Causes And Solutions / A Year again We Rememeber Dr(mrs) Adadevoh Who Saved Us from Outbreak Of EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.