Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims (18937 Views)

Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by czaremrys(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
fatymore:
dont quote me if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.. Am entitled to my opinion... Accident victims are not treated on time.. After asking for police report.. They start asking for fee even when such person Ia between life and death.. I pray you don't fall a victim.

I am very sure u didn't read the article completely or u just rushed to comment like a kid...read thru it patiently cos I believe dat a virtue u lack and den make a comment based on what u read.....stop being a lazy reader am sure a lot was put into ur education don't make it seem it was an abysmal effort. thanks for complying[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by fatymore(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
czaremrys:

I am very sure u didn't read the article completely or u just rushed to comment like a kid...read thru it patiently cos I believe dat a virtue u lack and den make a comment based on what u read.....stop being a lazy reader am sure a lot was put into ur education don't make it seem it was an abysmal effort. thanks for complying[color=#000099][/color]
thanks..are You OK with that.. Am sorry sir but Atleast you should point out where it is said that accident victims should be given prompt medical care... I only wrote my opinion... This should be applicable to accident victims too. May we never be a victim of circumstances... But please next time you just don't transfer aggression if you have a bad day
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by nwakibie3(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
newyorks:
yeap

Agukwu Nri?
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by newyorks(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
nwakibie3:

Agukwu Nri?
hahaha lolz ur monikar is acquiantated to me but cn't recall ur face.
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by davillian(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good one. How about legalising abortion in hospitals. It will save lots of lives and wombs from being wasted by quark Doctors.
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by zanga420: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oxenomy:
Rugged.. They are representing.. grin
nice one and long overdue
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by StOla: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Nigerian legislators finally do something worthy of their income.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by fatymore(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
czaremrys:

uhm
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by nwakibie3(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
newyorks:
hahaha lolz ur monikar is acquiantated to me but cn't recall ur face.

I knw u. Am from Nri too
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
0955eb027:
So this people can be this sensible!

Nnamdi kanu's revolutionary drive is driving through every sealed enclosure. This politicians now knows that power belongs to the people not to them. Just take South East for example.

1 Like

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by newyorks(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
nwakibie3:

I knw u. Am from Nri too
which village
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by Mcreloaded(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

Na today? So far bail is not free with all the super story every IG tells Nigerians that bail is free which is a big lie.
Or do they need to pass bail is free into law also.
All am.saying is that I don't believe anything that concerns the police when you enter their trap they change it for you. If till today bail is not free is it gun shot wound that hospitals will treat without harassment from police.
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by nwakibie3(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
newyorks:
which village

Uruoji
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by zinaunreal(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evil hospitals will always find a way to manipulate this
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by Chidonc(m): 2:04am On Jul 12, 2017
fatymore:
dont quote me if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.. Am entitled to my opinion... Accident victims are not treated on time.. After asking for police report.. They start asking for fee even when such person Ia between life and death.. I pray you don't fall a victim.
brain is still an app, you should just learn to use yours.
do you think every person with a bullet wound is a cultist or criminal, haven't you heard of people been hit by either police stray bullet or that of army and even that of thieves, what about people attacked by assassins that got away with bullet wounds in the course of the attack, what about cases of bank robbery victims who where got in cross fire btw the police and robbers.
you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you should comment on every thread, when you have nothing sensible to post, just move over to another thread. tanchu.

1 Like

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by LANDLORD72: 2:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Best news from the senate so far.

1 Like

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by ikemesit4477: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Nne5 post=58353240]

Lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/breaking-senate-okays-compulsory-treatment-of-gunshot-victims/
[/quote/ Nice one, finally there have woke up from their slumber!
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by Saintremmy8(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice step, i supported d motion of de bill. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by fatymore(f): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2017
Chidonc:

brain is still an app, you should just learn to use yours.
do you think every person with a bullet wound is a cultist or criminal, haven't you heard of people been hit by either police stray bullet or that of army and even that of thieves, what about people attacked by assassins that got away with bullet wounds in the course of the attack, what about cases of bank robbery victims who where got in cross fire btw the police and robbers.
you are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you should comment on every thread, when you have nothing sensible to post, just move over to another thread. tanchu.
Why was accident victims not included.. Am not saying isn't a good idea but accident victims too should be treated immediately too.. We have had cases where a victim died just because he wasnt given prompt medical treatment.. And please don't insult me again... There are other posts you can just vent your anger on...didn't you read through what I posted.....am not condemning the bill just that it should include more clause...
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by benodic: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2017
they better paste the law on all police stations and hospitals in Nigeria. before somebody gives his or her own interpretation

2 Likes

Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2017
write2obi:
Great move by our lawmakers.

I lost a childhood friend, while growing up due to situation like that, he was shot while celebrating our victory in Awada League (a football competition) , he was ruined to Toronto hospital and they refused to touch him until we get a police report, Awada police station refused to give the report without investigation, he took his last breath, hours later after losing to much blood. Maybe he could have been playing for Manchester United or Arsenal smiley by now, if his life was saved that day. cry

RIP. "TOP 10" cry cry
sorry bruh,, so touching
Re: Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims by 400billionman: 3:02am On Jul 13, 2017
I really commend Saraki on this.

This is a humane gesture.

It will be sadistic to watch a patient die when the person can be treated and police contacted before finish of treatment.

Silly laws..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Independence Nigeria! / Fun Photos Of Ifeanyi Ubah And Okorocha / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.