Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati (7728 Views)

Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. You don't apply. They invite you. That's what we read. They know better. Maybe they exist. Maybe they don't.

If they invite u and u refuse to join kwanu?
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

If they invite u and u refuse to join kwanu?
They say they'd ruin you.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
kkins25:

I agree but the illuminati does exist. They are anti religious, but believe there is a loving God. The source, the one, the MONAD, ein sof.. The first grand master of illuminati was Pythagoras. Remember C2=a2+b2?

NOW you are making some sense, yes there has always been the idea of a sect new woe order/ Freemasons etc but these are so secretive that nobody knows anything TANGIbLE about them.... But anyone who claims that they are the devil (aka some juju mambo jambo) then they are tripping.

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by themonk(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
AHCB:
Was about to ask you if the FreeMason exist, but thought against it.
So illuminati exists because freemason's exist?
What kind of logic is that?
Free masons do not hide themselves just like anyother organization, they do not deny they exist only that their meetings are secret. so it is certain they exist. How then does that logic make illuminati exist?
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
They say they'd ruin you.

Will they?
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by dotman081(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by AHCB: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
themonk:

Free masons do not hide themselves just like anyother organization, they do not deny they exist only that their meetings are secret. so it is certain they exist. How then does that logic make illuminati exist?
Please learn to read and understand before you jump on people's mention.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by themonk(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
AHCB:
Please learn to read and understand before you jump on people's mention.

Thank you.
Thought you message implied freemason's exist so illuminati does too
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
HopeAtHand:
JF Kennedy appears twice, shows they don't know what they're saying.

There were two JFKs, the senior one (Father and president) and the junior, the son.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by jbazic(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
here I come www.illuminati.am
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by OYOGREAT(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Illuminati do exist google it you will see alot of information about the cult.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Very soon now, they would say j. Cole is part the cult. Fucking sh!t that doesn't exist.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by kkins25(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
4kings:

You've not even read properly on what you believe (not surprising this is a characteristic of a religious person nowadays).
Pythagoras existed years before Jesus, how is it possible for him to be associated with illuminati.
Stop reading nonsense blog posts and start reading proper history yourself, and then you'll find out the stupidity of taking illuminati seriously.

Illuminati started with the Germans for the sake of world revolution it was actually Adam Weishaupt that started the order of illuminati not Pythagoras.
No brother. Its you fellows who do not know the occult that stupidly take the illuminati Unseriously. The illuminati are the ones who have been /are questioning what we religious folks believe in. Illuminati is a highly expressed form of gnotism in cooperated with mathematics.. Yes, they believe life, the universe, the cosmos is mathematics - mathmos. They believe jehova is not the original God(the first cause), they analyze the OT and the NT - point out contradictions or stories/myths/history that cannot be expressed/identifies with logic-logos.

According to the illuminati jehova cannot be the ultimate God because He claims to be Pure Love yet it was easy to destroy sodm and Gomorrah which had innocemt children and probably people in it.
Because God ordered the isrealites to do things(similar to that in the quran) to the unbelievers /cananites and remember Christian say islam is false because of the harsh laws against non believers. The isrealites where doing the same thing.

It is illogical for God to sacrifice himself to himself just to save the world yet only those that believe in him would not suffer.
It is illogical to say that God would raise the dead on judgements day only to throw them in hell to be eternally tortured. Is that what a loving God should do?
Why does Jehova love blood sacrifice? He was the one who punished adam, he could have simply forgiven adam and life would br fine. But No, he never forgave adam. How can you put chocolate in front of a kid and tell him not to eat it. If God didnt want adam to sin he could have not put the tree of knowledge in the garden, life would be running fine.

God is all knowing, all powerful, why didnt he just destroy the devil. More than 98% of the world is going to hell because God purposely let lucifer tempt eve.

When God threw lucifer out of heaven why didnt he chain him in mars, jupiter, mercury or even the sun, yet jehova threw the most powerful angel with powerful demons to earth where ordinary adam nd eve whom were not as powerful as any angel were staying?
The illuminati blame jehova for the fall of man. Satan was able to decieve almost 1/2 of the angels, how does God expect ordinary adam to withstand the devil himself? Im

If God could appear out of nothing, it could mean that other Gods could also appear out of infinity.

Hope you get the point. If you want more info, mention me.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by kkins25(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
themonk:

Youre wrong brother. The illuminati and fremasons exist. The illuminati however existed before the freemasons. The freemasons where formed when the catholics church were busy killing others Christian sects. Tbe freemansons were secretly operating because they were been hunted by catholic. It should also be noted that the freemansons posses secrets about the world and universe. It has taken time but the freemasons whom were once peasants are now in world power. The freemansons are just a bunch of gurus with knowledge that the pope didnt know existed or is dying to lay his hands on it. The freemansons have turned occultic in the sense that they use hidden knowledge to conquer nations and hypnotise the civilians..
The illuminati are just philosophers (some are also freemasonry) who are trying to define the cosmos.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by 4kings: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
kkins25:

No brother. Its you fellows who do not know the occult that stupidly take the illuminati Unseriously. The illuminati are the ones who have been /are questioning what we religious folks believe in. Illuminati is a highly expressed form of gnotism in cooperated with mathematics.. Yes, they believe life, the universe, the cosmos is mathematics - mathmos. They believe jehova is not the original God(the first cause), they analyze the OT and the NT - point out contradictions or stories/myths/history that cannot be expressed/identifies with logic-logos.

According to the illuminati jehova cannot be the ultimate God because He claims to be Pure Love yet it was easy to destroy sodm and Gomorrah which had innocemt children and probably people in it.
Because God ordered the isrealites to do things(similar to that in the quran) to the unbelievers /cananites and remember Christian say islam is false because of the harsh laws against non believers. The isrealites where doing the same thing.

It is illogical for God to sacrifice himself to himself just to save the world yet only those that believe in him would not suffer.
It is illogical to say that God would raise the dead on judgements day only to throw them in hell to be eternally tortured. Is that what a loving God should do?
Why does Jehova love blood sacrifice? He was the one who punished adam, he could have simply forgiven adam and life would br fine. But No, he never forgave adam. How can you put chocolate in front of a kid and tell him not to eat it. If God didnt want adam to sin he could have not put the tree of knowledge in the garden, life would be running fine.

God is all knowing, all powerful, why didnt he just destroy the devil. More than 98% of the world is going to hell because God purposely let lucifer tempt eve.

When God threw lucifer out of heaven why didnt he chain him in mars, jupiter, mercury or even the sun, yet jehova threw the most powerful angel with powerful demons to earth where ordinary adam nd eve whom were not as powerful as any angel were staying?
The illuminati blame jehova for the fall of man. Satan was able to decieve almost 1/2 of the angels, how does God expect ordinary adam to withstand the devil himself? Im

If God could appear out of nothing, it could mean that other Gods could also appear out of infinity.

Hope you get the point. If you want more info, mention me.
These questions have been asked by freethinkers, atheists, deists, agnostics, and so on years before illuminati was conceptualised.

What do you really think of the illuminati and freemason?
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by kkins25(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2017
4kings:

These questions have been asked by freethinkers, atheists, deists, agnostics, and so on years before illuminati was conceptualised.

What do you really think of the illuminati and freemason?
good question. because bro, those philosers are within the ranks of illumimati. the illuminati are philosophers mostly. the freemansons on the other hand are Christian sects and other people including philosophers, scientist, etc that went underground (occult) because the fucking papacy was burning anyone who didnt submit to their authority. for example the pope put galileo gallili under permanent house arrrest. normal he should have been executed but he was spared because he was a friend (very good friend)to the pope. so all the scientist including medical doctors (dont be surprised) or any person that would in one way or the other undermine the authority of the Catholic church.. the freemanson were hiding truths to facts that the catholic church never allowed the public to know. it would shock you to know that all those statues (wierd ones) you see at cathedrals were mostly designed by freemansons. those statues have historical value + hidden messages. the only way anti-catholic people could survive the terror of the papacy was to go underground hence groups were called known as free masons.
now you would ask what about the illuminati stuff we see on TV, well thats another story. but a group -probably freemasons are disguising them selfs as illuminist. its undercover stuff. I think they have found away to influence the human mind.. thats why we always fall for their products.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by 4kings: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
kkins25:
good question. because bro, those philosers are within the ranks of illumimati. the illuminati are philosophers mostly. the freemansons on the other hand are Christian sects and other people including philosophers, scientist, etc that went underground (occult) because the fucking papacy was burning anyone who didnt submit to their authority. for example the pope put galileo gallili under permanent house arrrest. normal he should have been executed but he was spared because he was a friend (very good friend)to the pope.
I'm aware of all these.
And i think you're unaware of when these took place and the wide gap between that and the creation of freemason in England or Illuminati in Germany.

so all the scientist including medical doctors (dont be surprised) or any person that would in one way or the other undermine the authority of the Catholic church.. the freemanson were hiding truths to facts that the catholic church never allowed the public to know. it would shock you to know that all those statues (wierd ones) you see at cathedrals were mostly designed by freemansons. those statues have historical value + hidden messages. the only way anti-catholic people could survive the terror of the papacy was to go underground hence groups were called known as free masons.
During the time of the existence of the illuminati and freemason there were also protestants and lutherians not only catholics.

... ... ...

now you would ask what about the illuminati stuff we see on TV, well thats another story. but a group -probably freemasons are disguising them selfs as illuminist. its undercover stuff. I think they have found away to influence the human mind.. thats why we always fall for their products.
So you think they've found a way to influence your mind.
Hmmm, i see, so are you a part of them or better still what "products" are you talking about?
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by kkins25(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2017
4kings:

I'm aware of all these.
And i think you're unaware of when these took place and the wide gap between that and the creation of freemason in England or Illuminati in Germany.
illuminatist say pythagoras was their first official grand master. not that german piece of crap. how can the No 1 catholic enemy be some public cult when they are aware the pope wants their head. in btw, the illuminati was also created with a purpose to infiltrate the vatican. not successful it would seem.

During the time of the existence of the illuminati and freemason there were also protestants and lutherians not only catholics.

... ... ...
the protestants were being burned alive for blasphemy. who do you think theywere running to when the pope was searching for their heads ??!!!

So you think they've found a way to influence your mind.
Hmmm, i see, so are you a part of them or better still what "products" are you talking about?
take a look at company logos, those foriegn companies that have dorminated the market for decades.. not because they are the bestbrand, but seemingly cuz you go for their brand automatically.
ask yourself what the purpose of occultic symbolism in music videos, company logos, is it just out of coincidence? what would the starsof david be doing in architectural designs, music videos, company logos? those symbols were used by their creation to subdue demons nd devils. and I should tell you that "free choice" is an illusion.
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by alice11: 11:15pm On Jan 17
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati by alice11: 11:17pm On Jan 17
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. / Rsust Postgraduate Diploma (pgd) Form For 2011/2012 Academic Session On Sale /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.