Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) (33644 Views)

DHQ: Nigerian Military Not Recruiting Boko Haram Ex-Fighters’ / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos) / Female Combatants: Documents Expose Military’s Cover-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alariwo2:

Will you keep quiet..

you will kill every criminal but can keep defending GEJ and his croonies. GEJ killed more Nigerians than any other with his uselessness coupled with reckless treasury looting.

Hausas are far better than you lots a million and one times so shut it.

shut up, i absolutely dislike APC thugs like you morethan IPOB youths. dis same boko haram slaughtered one of my class mates when he was coming back from yobe due to lack of network for call in Maiduguri at that time.

They shot two nice couples in front of me.

i dont know who you are or where you are from, idan baka taba zama a borno, yobe ko adamawa ka yanda wannan mutane su ke yankan rago wa talakawa. kayi shiru da bakin ka

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hawlahscho:
If all of them truly changed their mind, I am certain, this man hasn't.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rokaa:

They should put them behind bars and rot in jail or bury them alive.

Or better yet locate them and drop those missiles and claim it's friendly fire.

Fakat. I don't even think people will let them live especially those in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ermacc:
they have killed so many, now they claim to have surrendered. Fg is housing and feeding them, next they will be sent out of the country on scholarship and we the good ones are still enduring this hardship. This country is a pot of beans. ewooooo! they are even drinking bottled water.
EWO!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! THIS COUNTRY IS TRULY A POT OF BEANS........ NA TO JOIN BH, THEN CLAIM TO SURRENDER NA EM GO BE THE REAL DEAL NOW... SURE WAY TO LIBERATE ONES SELF FROM HARDSHIP.. JUST SEE NA!! NOT EVEN SACHET WATER O!!! BOTTLED WATER FA!!! BROS I FEEL YOU SHA!!! YOU JUST POUR OUT YOUR HEART WITH PAINS, EVEN FOR YOUR CHEST....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kill all of them why the useless rehab?? A terrorist is always a terrorist.so nigeria now take care of terrorist and kidnappers.this reminds me of a song...i sorry sorry ooo sorry for nigeria oooo sorry sorry ooo
CastedDude:
The second batch of 52 Boko Haram terrorists said to have surrendered to the Nigerian military are now undergoing deradicalization and rehabilitation programme. The exercise, under the Operation Safe Corridor (OPSC) is put in place by the federal government in order to restore peace to the North East.

Addressing the repentant ex-combatants at the camp on Saturday, Coordinator of the OPSC, Major-General Bamidele Shafa congratulated the Boko Haram members for choosing to surrender.

He charged them to take advantage of the window of opportunity provided at the camp to become better citizens, while also advising them to be disciplined and conduct themselves according to the rules, regulations of the camp.

The coordinator said while at the camp, the ex-combatants would be exposed to various programmes geared towards making them better citizens, imbued with genuine nationalism.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/photos-boko-haram-ex-combatants-undergoing-rehabilitation-surrender.html

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
The kind face wei that boko man de look, na some thing else, no b peace at all!
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
NorthSide:

Fakat. I don't even think people will let them live especially those in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa.

Those people have every reason to attack them, they bring so much hardship to them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice strategy.. nigerian army trying to make other boko boys to freely surrender. They are been used as bait, do you actually think the army that lost fellow soldiers would cook you a meal give you juice and bottle water while spreading your pics on news media.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chai !!
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Then Evans should be given a second chance and also be allowed to go for rehab.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
They have been officially hired as assasins

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
This croud are enough to lead you to their sponsors and coordinators
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by jashar(f): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
My tax payers money cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by juman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
The root problem is not addressed.

nigeria is a countryless country where masses suffer so much.

Almajiri system is outdated and needed reform.

Building a modern country is solution to so many problems.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by figure007(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ermacc:
they have killed so many, now they claim to have surrendered. Fg is housing and feeding them, next they will be sent out of the country on scholarship and we the good ones are still enduring this hardship. This country is a pot of beans. ewooooo! they are even drinking bottled water.
guy no kill me with laff na... I hope they won't be planning anything evil from inside there. ... People wey them suppose give poison.. .mtcheww. ..this country self God help us
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Why are my a law abiding citizen of this country sef
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rokaa:

Those people have every reason to attack them, they bring so much hardship to them.

That Putin's quote "To forgive the terrorists is up to God but to send them to him is up to me" should've been applied here.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Diademk07: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alariwo2:

Will you keep quiet..

you will kill every criminal but can keep defending GEJ and his croonies. GEJ killed more Nigerians than any other with his uselessness coupled with reckless treasury looting.

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut!

Who's better than who? How is Gej looting different from the billions that has been wasted on the almajiri and their stupidity? Not to mention the fact these eediots actually kill yet we talk about rehabilitating them? Or should we talk about billions wasted on Buhari's health and our aeroplane parking slot? Foolish thing.

The fact is both Gej and Buhari were as bad as each other. Let that sink into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hawlahscho:
If all of them truly changed their mind, I am certain, this man hasn't.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
I cant believe that this hungry looking abokis is the one snuffing innocent people life like shisha.

i believe this's one the strategies using by this current APC lead government to distract peoples mind from their failed promises.

and most creating avenue to divert public funds.

My opinion

no quote me if dont wanna be a victim of badoo hunters in Ikorodu
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ermacc:
Guy, wallahi chest pain me pass you self!
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Jas1000: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Freemancipation:
IPOB youths that were peacefully protesting and didn't spill any blood were murdered in cold blood.

While boko haram members that committed so many evils and atrocities are being cuddled, released and going through rehabilitation while being fed by Nigerian government.

Surely, that tells you the agenda!
God of justice is watching!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by chikaflora: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ermacc:
sorry uncle.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
These killers should be sent to six feet below to allow the dead rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by tonio2wo: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Make una stop the complain, they are being rewarded for a job well done!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Dazih: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
with our money? they should be kill oooh these are same pple who kill u tomorrow oooh, itz northan agenda, be warned

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Johnterryfama(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
HENRIKH4:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till now.

NOT OUT DATED
MR HENRIKH4
we are giving you as well an open Door and Windows to repent from misleading Nairaland with fake MTN bonus information. This act is punishable under the criminal law act of our there country and has also contradicts rule number fifteen(15) of the Nairaland rule.
therefore, before it will be too late, stop extorting under false pretence and deception of getting all awoof bonuses using MTN Name as a cover or face the full weights of the. law in sooner time.
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
I doesn't trust them
Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ermacc:
Funniest comment ever!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alariwo2:

Will you keep quiet..

This is a Yoruba man and a Muslim.

Wristbangle come and carry your brother

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) by MALACHY247: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
If all dis happened then FG should free #EVANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Secretariat Turned To 'Shrine' (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: CNN Stole My Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.