Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

When I Was Growing Up Poor And Penniless - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When I Was Growing Up Poor And Penniless (343 Views)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Was Growing Up Poor And Penniless by wilson71: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I was growing up poor and penniless, the people around me would say that the only way to get ahead is to work more and to work harder.

Don't get me wrong, I am a believer in hard work... I wouldn't be where I am today without putting in some serious effort. However, there is a problem with the "work more and work harder" attitude.

The problem is that there are only 24 hours in any given day. Instead of trying to figure out how you can work more, discovering more effective ways to perform your work can tremendously improve your productivity and allow you to get more done in the time you are given.

In this FREE 45 minute training, I will give you 6 great tips for kickstarting your productivity so that you can achieve more in life - without working harder again visit www.businessinfopage.com for more information on how to make real money

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria / Workshop On Organizational Management And Productivity / Smart Investment Opportunity When in Nigeria-OTAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.