Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! (1901 Views)

How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu had extra homes, if he managed to destroyed Nigeria, he will go to live his better life in UK or Israel!
His family is in UK already!
The question is if Nigeria is destroyed, where is the second home for you Nigerian to go?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mumu yoruba boy nnamdi kanu will keep on tormenting your soul till enternity

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by blazebright: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
The issue is if biafra holds. Do they have money... Can they show us Biafra account. If war starts, I don't even have second home. Pls let's think about our family, children. what we should be fighting for is to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by chiagozien(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
biafra is my home

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
chiagozien:
biafra is my home
yah but don't destroyed Nigeria, my home!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by chiagozien(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

yah but don't destroyed Nigeria, my home!
Mazi Nnamdi kanu ask you people to give him biafra peaceful or somalia will be a paradise to compare the zoo called nigeria.as for me i wish you guys happy new nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Igboesika: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
How can a normal human being register on Nairaland and be creating topics about Igbos crying Why Igbos should drop Biafra more than Igbos themselves.?

Oku gbagbukwaaa ndi ilo.
Tufiakwa !!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Nnamdi Kanu had extra homes, if he managed to destroyed Nigeria, he will go to live his better life in UK or Israel!
The question is if Nigeria is destroyed, where is the second home for you Nigerian to g[/s]o?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by enigma3000: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
seriously..this is an obsession

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by nrexzy: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nigerfara

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by igbeke: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Are you guys not tired of all these foolishness? Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi KANU that.
Tell me what hope do you, your entire family and race have in the so-called Nigeria? What plan does the country have for you, not to talk of your children?
Tell me any thing you think you are benefiting from this country.
You provide electricity for yourself, medical care, water etc. Even our education system is a waste of time cos its certificate is not recognised in most sane climes. Yet you pay taxes and levies that will end up in some people's pocket.
You see, true development is deliberately planned for. It doesn't just happen. In real countries, their citizens are proud of them because they see things working.
Igbo wants to leave. So how does that amounts to destruction of a country? If you choose to remain, thats your cup of tea. I really wish Edo where I hailed from will have their own Nnamdi KANU to lead them out of this frustration you call a country, to a more befitting "Cannan Land". Let us leave Igbo's and KANU alone.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
igbeke:
Are you guys not tired of all these foolishness? Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi KANU that.
Tell me what hope do you, your entire family and race have in the so-called Nigeria?
Tell me any thing you think you are benefiting from this country.
You provide electricity for yourself, medical care, water etc. Even our education system is a waste of time cos it is not recognised in most sane climes. Yet you pay taxes and levies that will end up in some people's pocket.
You see, in real countries, their citizens are proud of them because they see things working.
Igbo wants to leave. If you choose to remain, thats your cup of tea. I really wish Edo where I hailed from will have their own Nnamdi KANU to lead them out of this frustration you call a country, to a more befitting "Cannan Land". Let us leave Igbo's and KANU alone.
Nigeria is my home!
And I won't stop attacking any one attacking my Country NIGERIA including you!
you get it right?
NO NEGOTIATION!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
enigma3000:
seriously..this is an obsession
It's just the beginning,
we were not yet on war front?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Igboesika:
How can a normal human being register on Nairaland and be creating topics about Igbos crying Why Igbos should drop Biafra more than Igbos themselves.?

Oku gbagbukwaaa ndi ilo.
Tufiakwa !!
dont get annoyed!
tell kanu to stop!
I'll quit Nairaland!
fakati
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by igbeke: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

Nigeria is my home!
And I won't stop attacking any one attacking my Country NIGERIA including you!
you get it right?
NO NEGOTIATION!
Nigeria is your home, no doubt. No one is dragging it with you. But if I say I am tired of being with you and so I want to leave in peace, how does that mean an attack.
Except if you guys have something else in mind and you are so timid to voice it out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Notasyouthink: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:
Nnamdi Kanu had extra homes, if he managed to destroyed Nigeria, he will go to live his better life in UK or Israel!
The question is if Nigeria is destroyed, where is the second home for you Nigerian to go?
1) zoogeria is not a befitting home for any sensible human being.
2) Biafra is our home.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
igbeke:

Nigeria is your home, no doubt. No one is dragging it with you. But if I say I am tired of being with you and so I want to leave in peace, how does that mean an attack.
Except if you guys have something else in mind and you are so timid to voice it out.
what you people really want? who stop you from having your biafra?
are you the first one to be agitating for new nation? if you don't know the procedure can't you go for help? So I should just fold arms while you destroyed my country!
pack what belong to you in Nigeria and go to biafra, who blocked your road?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by bantudra: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Igboesika:

Oku gbagbukwaaa ndi ilo.
Tufiakwa !!

sharrap..!!...go get yourselfs killed...

what i care about is the delta...i dont give a flying fvck about the 5 states in the east..

go get yourselfs killed again....who cares....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
1) zoogeria is not a befitting home for any sensible human being.
2) Biafra is our home.
mean you are not sensible?
what about all your family?
hun-un
not sensible!
sensible or not,
I adore my home NIGERIA!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by dlondonbadboy: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Op again...you no dey tire? I thought you promised to be productive....to make your mother proud? Are we here again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Notasyouthink: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

mean you are not sensible?
what about all your family?
hun-un
not sensible!
sensible or not,
I adore my home NIGERIA!
No!! You and your family are not sensible that is why you eediots have fate in zoogeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by igbeke: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

what you people really want? who stop you from having your biafra?
are you the first one to be agitating for new nation? if you don't know the procedure can't you go for help? So I should just fold arms while you destroyed my country!
pack what belong to you in Nigeria and go to biafra, who blocked your road?
I don't know how old you are but from your comments, you are way too below in understanding.
Please yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Notasyouthink:
No!! You and your family are not sensible that is why you eediots have fate in zoogeria.
you can only be bastard if you can't protest by burning all your Nigeria documents online!
I challenge you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
igbeke:

I don't know how old you are but from your comments, you are way too below in understanding.
Please yourself.
but that below understanding that can disturbed you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Op again...you no dey tire? I thought you promised to be productive....to make your mother proud? Are we here again?
since your mother had been suffering for you tell us only good you did for her, lie at your curse!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by dlondonbadboy: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

since your mother had been suffering for you tell us only good you did for her, lie at your curse!

Send your cv to me latest this night...else you are on your own. You would continue your life's journey hating your age mate, and creating threads about him instead of sitting down to think about your life..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Ngozi123(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

His family are with him in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by 9jabull: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
oladeebo:

The truth remains that una destroyed the zoo una self by refusing to implement 3R, NK only help una for it to be a reality using only the truth as weapon.

The final stage of the destruction is what we are in & una still the help us to finally bury the zoo.
You put fire in your house & run out to shout fire fire.

All hail Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Cjrane2: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abooki,
Typical mindset is to attack a person instead of solving the root of the problem which is the many decades of Fulani cheating everybody in Nigeria.

Keep deluding yourself about Nnamdi Kanu. We support him because he has the guts to speak truth. After him, there will be many others that will speak up against Fulani oppression. We won't continue taking the abuse any longer in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Another Biafra thread from this shameless afonja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
9jabull:

The truth remains that una destroyed the zoo una self by refusing to implement 3R, NK only help una for it to be a reality using only the truth as weapon.

The final stage of the destruction is what we are in & una still the help us to finally bury the zoo.
You put fire in your house & run out to shout fire fire.

All hail Biafra.
BREAKING!!!!
NNAMDI KANNU ESCAPE OUT OF NIGERIA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Second Home, And Stand To Destroy Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
igbeke:

You can never reason with these people called Afonjas...never. Even if an Hausa-Fulani has a knife on his neck; cutting it open with blood gushing out, he will still be shouting Biafraa/Igbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With This Photo Of Nigeria's Minister Of Defence? / Picture Showing Nigeria As A Shithole Country / Top Politician Set To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.