Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! (2506 Views)

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / Gabonese Embassy Address In Lagos / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by bigheadday: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please house, if anyone have an idea where New Zealand embassy is located should kindly help me with the address.
I have tried using google but can't get anything concrete. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by bigheadday: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls house help I need it urgent. Thanks
Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by Tundenoni(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
new Zealand no get embassy for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2017
New Zealand doesn't have a High Commission in Nigeria. All correspondence is sent to South Africa

Please check this link for their contact: https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/countries-and-regions/africa/south-africa/new-zealand-high-commission-pretoria-south-africa/contactfull

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by demmy79: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
There is no New zealand embassy in Nigeria...You can only mail you application to South Africa if it visiting or student visa but for Migrant skilled , new zealand embassy in london

bigheadday:
Please house, if anyone have an idea where New Zealand embassy is located should kindly help me with the address.
I have tried using google but can't get anything concrete. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by ManTiger(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
They have no embassy in Nigeria, you will send your doc to SA...

Make sure you have a genuine reason before embarking on this journey e.g. schooling or visiting family. They have a very strict immigration decision, once they see that you have no genuine reason to visit the island, its a straight refusal.

And please when you get to the country, find time to say hello to my good friend, Olubadan of Wakaito.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! by gentlemate00: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
New Zealand Embassy, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Accredited to | African Union, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Uganda

ManTiger:
They have no embassy in Nigeria, you will send your doc to SA...

Make sure you have a genuine reason before embarking on this journey e.g. schooling or visiting family. They have a very strict immigration decision, once they see that you have no genuine reason to visit the island, its a straight refusal.

And please when you get to the country, find time to say hello to my good friend, Olubadan of Wakaito.

(1) (Reply)

Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria / A True Tropical Paradise: French Polynesia In The Pacific / What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.