Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos (34852 Views)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by bantudra: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
nextstep:

Occupy with soldiers or with civilians? Well think of it, you will now have to assign soldiers to guard it, provide logistics to get food and supplies to those people, which reduces the available mobile fighting force, and introduces mission scope creep. Those you chased out have an advantage in that the know the terrain and can use it against the new residents. At the same time, you can't just leave it alone, because the people you chased out will be back and might fortify the place making it much harder to recapture.

hmmm... undecided....you are making sense...i didnt see it that way... undecided....you are right...

1 Like

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Did you reach at least tamer 2?
I left after 2 weeks
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by SEEDORF441(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Piiko:
I left after 2 weeks
lazIness fell on u?
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Sai Nigerian Army!

Ipob Jewish vagabonds and thugs, take note. cool cool
hush....r ipods terrorist? we dont kill like ur pple
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by cumbak60: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:
this culture of burning things down is very strange...you already defeated the enemy,why burn the place down that you can occupy with your own people..?....i dont get it... undecided

you easterners should take note...if war breaks out,the army will burn the ol east down!!!...

ohh my...just keep the delta out of this madness....
The East will not experience any war. God forbid. However, why the obsession with the East? And when do a call for referendum equals to a call for war?

1 Like

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by bantudra: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
cumbak60:

The East will not experience any war. God forbid. However, why the obsession with the East? And when do a call for referendum equals to a call for war?

you are trying to breakup a souverain nation..thats illegal...you did it once and you are trying again...

ojukwu had no rights to declare biafra in 1967...and even much worser drag the deltans into biafra too....

you are doing the same mistake again....igbos were their when independence from england was discussed.....

you cant say you were not their today...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
abdulaz:
Terrorism is a global menace.

It seems Nigeria is already getting used to its scourge.

'TERRORISM' a phenomenon, fabricated by masters of mankind, nothing but a well calculated DISTRACTION from SERIOUS issues. 'TERRORISM' is a serious MONEY making business. FOOD FOR THOUGHT. How come till date not a single sponsor of boko haram has been nailed and with evidence. We are talking people BOKO HARAM, who all because of their advance sophistication in weaponry according to the media , when Nigeria soliders set eyes on them, the Nigeria soliders flee for their lives. Those were the news. We are talking about a people, BOKO HARAM who the Nigerian government had to go through the back door in South Africa to purchase better weapons to fight BOKO HARAM...................WHERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE SPONSORING BOKO HARAM? Where?! Such depth of intellectual vacuity, people unable to REASON is the REAL menace of this era of humanity. Just like Donald Trump used the distraction called "TERRORISM" on U.S.A to winning his elections becoming president. A distraction from much more serious problem as GUN VIOLENCE on U.S.A soil which claims far, far, far more lives than so called TERRORISM. Well its a play on a world's DUMB MENTALITY a very tragic one at it. A world swimming in the pool of intellectual vacuity because there is a system of education that conforms people to only how to read and write and not how to THINK. And so all of a sudden there are no more SUICIDE BOMBERS in Kano, Kaduna just like that e.t .c ? Hmmmm......................HOW?! And yet for close to 10 years not a single money bag behind boko haram has been nailed. While Shekau despite being announced as to have been killed authoritatively by Nigeria's security forces. And many times an announcement for they keep killing him many times. How could that be?. SHEKAU REMAINS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD A VIDEO CHARACTER THAT NEVER DIES. What kind of a world is of DUMBSIFICATION is this? Yet innocent people have been dying a real death. What an unjust drama by the masters of mankind. Kindly increase your knowledge with these links below.

For clarity of VISION and FREEDOM from our chosen ILLUSIONS, kindly take your time to read,

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: Image and Reality by Noam Chomsky.

Click below to read the above.

https://chomsky.info/199112__02/

This is a HOME WORK for seekers after TRUTH.

Take good care of yourself.
Perhaps this will interest you to read. www.nairaland.com/3514817/donald-trump-vs-islam-illusion
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by somez(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
You talk like a foolish kid
bantudra:
this culture of burning things down is very strange...you already defeated the enemy,why burn the place down that you can occupy with your own people..?....i dont get it... undecided

you easterners should take note...if war breaks out,the army will burn the ol east down!!!...

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Piiko:
I left after 2 weeks
Bros you fall hand
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by bantudra: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
somez:
You talk like a foolish kid

thx...you grown up moroon...
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by truGambit(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Angelanest:
In continuation of ongoing efforts to rout Boko Haram terrorists in its area of responsibility, troops of 7 Brigade Special Forces, 8 Task Force Division have dislodged terrorists who have been gathering in Dawashi Gari village, in an area bordering the Lake Chad.

In an engagement this morning, gallant soldiers of the division killed 4 terrorists, while others fled, abandoning their motorcycles, which were recovered and destroyed, to prevent their being used to perpetrate terror on innocent villagers.

Similarly, as part of the theater wide and ongoing clearance operations, troops of 145 Bn, 5 Brigade, 8 Task Force Division have cleared Gashigar, Asaga, Bukarti and neighbouring villages. In the process, troops made contact with terrorists in Kanama village and killed 2 terrorists, arrested 2 more, while 1 AK 47 riffle, 4 magazines and 4 motorcycles were recovered.

Col Timothy Antigha Deputy Director Public Relations

8 Task Force Division.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/troops-push-boko-haram-lake-chad-military-operation-photos.html

Defending the nation's honour, protecting her territories and landmarks from the insurgents, shielding her people from slavery and bondage....my salute goes out to the good people of the Nigerian Army who daily fight d good fight to recover what was lost.

God bless these soldiers who risk their lives on a daily......
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Kfed4ril(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
bantudra:

Make high bp no kill you o
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by somez(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Retrograded b*stard
bantudra:

thx...you grown up moroon...
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by bantudra: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
somez:
Retrograded b*stard

idiotic cvck svcker....

bring it....

lets have some fun... grin
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by unitedsurv: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
God save this Boko boys that I dropped out from NDA I would have bombed them with delight, I would have been a ruthless and no nonsense commando

sheyb na if northern cabals give you the go ahead and besides I just pray your case wount be like col abu ali and major danjuma

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

tomorrow abboki will give delta another name
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmm that makes senses true talk. wink sad undecided cry
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by dipznano: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
it's too stressful I nearly died lipsrsealed

If u nearly died at the academy, I wonder how you would have survived most operations undecided
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by dipznano: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

you are trying to breakup a souverain nation..thats illegal...you did it once and you are trying again...

ojukwu had no rights to declare biafra in 1967...and even much worser drag the deltans into biafra too....

you are doing the same mistake again....igbos were their when independence from england was discussed.....

you cant say you were not their today...

RIP English language
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
hush....r ipods terrorist? we dont kill like ur pple

No .. they are comedians. I laugh everytime .. IpobExposed brings news from the east... just hilarious.
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by bantudra: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2017
dipznano:

RIP English language

thunda fire English language....
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by dipznano: 2:16am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

thunda fire English language....

grin grin grin

Who e epp?
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2017
TheCabal:

No .. they are comedians. I laugh everytime .. IpobExposed brings news from the east... just hilarious.
hmm...continue
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Mrpweshboi(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=58362296]Our Gallant men are working
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
can you come to kano 07035693826 call me
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by k9ine(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2017
After all this pushing further and clearance from Sambisa, some abducted Chibok girls will be realesed from heaven knows where.
So where are the girls being housed? Our government does not want to tell us the abracadabra involved.

1 Like

Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by victoriagarry(f): 4:34am On Jul 12, 2017
God we save us Read More related news
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by hgnbello(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2017
nice 1.. Allah's protection nd blessings are with u guyz...
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2017
undecided nice lies. All i see is a burning hut
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided nice lies. All i see is a burning hut
How you dey MISS TROUBLE MAKER, very often getting a ban. Been a while our path has crossed. Hope you are good. Yea "nice lies". Its all but perception illusion for a world so dumbsified. Its morning, 7.00a.m I really feel like eating hot deep fried sweet puff puff with ice cream for break fast. Have a great day sweetpuffpuff.
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
bantudra:

You mean they should let grass grow abi
So that BH can hide there again
Re: Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos by rottennaija(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
DonBobes:
When ISIS leader is dead no more initiative for the animals again

Actually, in most cases, it's good the leader is alive or at best captured. When the leader dies, the group splitters and lack of control takes over. It becomes harder to fight them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / Martha Gowon Audu Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.