Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) (845 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by Callmedondee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good evening nairalander,

A friend of mine sent me touching picture of this little girl missing last night.

According to the picture details "She's 5yrs old and she was kidnapped by an unknown person last night"

Check the picture for more details about her and who to call if you help to see her.

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Location?
Re: This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by uboma(m): 3:35am On Jul 12, 2017
oh dear!
I pray she is found in one piece.
Re: This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by juman(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by juman(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
uboma:
oh dear!

I pray she is found in one piece.
Re: This Little Girl Is Missing (photo) by Benbisco(f): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry o, I am sure I came across this pix with the same story sometime ago and later got to hear that she had been found.

Was she re-kidnapped ( if there is any such English) or are we just being misinformed?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Aso-ebi Help! Non-nigerian Planning To Surprise Nigerian Husband / I'm New Here! / Shocking: See What A Mum Bought For Her Daughter As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.