Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) (989 Views)

Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Lady Who Sells Banana And Travels By Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by tee83: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
A beautiful Nigerian lady who sells banana for a living is trending across social media after her photos was shared online.

Some photos of the young lady were shared on Facebook.

According to a Facebook user who shared the photos, the beautiful lady has become very successful selling banana on the street.

“She still climb 911 to bring down her goods.She sells Banana on the road,travels by aircraft.Is there any girls that is pretty as she is that has traveled by aircraft that can still be humble to this extent. Umu Igbo let’s show this girl some love and encouragement.”

It was stated on the page that the young lady has been able to live a comfortable life with her earnings from hawking banana.

https://www.gistreel.com/meet-beautiful-nigerian-lady-hawks-banana-can-afford-travel-air-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by kelvine(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Banana fall on her so I am not suprised grin grin grin

Actually, I am proud of her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by propzncribz: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
What kind of banana? Let me come and be going before fight start.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by Bayhaqqi: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
what is the cost of flight from abuja to Lagos..it can be sponsored by a friend ...so #iamnotunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by Desyner: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maybe it was her banana that fell on Dafido gf.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Hawks Banana And Can Afford To Travel By Air (photos) by xolocious(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please what's the title of this upcoming movie and actress. I've got to pre order my copy Now!!!

Please let's support the production of this upcoming movie by pre ordering it just as I'm about doing.

(1) (Reply)

Zero Capital Needed. But Guaranteed Profits Daily. / Please Check This Link And See If There Is Any Problem With It / How To Make Over 1million Naira By December With Only A 4k Capital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.