Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. (399 Views)

Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. by dannyreports(m): 3:11am On Jul 12, 2017
When the oil boom started in Nigeria, millions of lives changed.
*Individuals with foresight* invested in the oil boom and today their generations swim in wealth...
Let's face it... the Oil Boom is passed away, but there's a new boom... **TECHNOLOGY**
We're now in a *TECHNOLOGY BOOM!!!*
The *top richest countries,* people and companies *are all involved in MOBILE TECHNOLOGY.*
Mobile Technology has already *created over 500 millionaires in Nigeria alone.*
And now It's time for *PORT HARCOURT*
*This opportunity will hit Port Harcourt this Saturday*
And our goal is to create *more millionaires* and success stories
Time: Red Carpet, 10am
Main Event, 11am
Date: Saturday July 15th.
Venue: ASK ME VIA WHATSAPP 08080653346
FREE RESERVATION AND FREE AIRTIME FOR ATTENDEES!

Re: Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. by dannyreports(m): 3:18am On Jul 12, 2017
10 months ago, I saw something that changed my life. Prior to that, I had lost my job as an oil worker. Life was hard and I almost gave up. Shortly after I lost my job, I met an old friend who introduced me to a mobile phone / technology business that operates online. I took the courage and I got started. Today makes it 10 months since I started and my life has changed. Luckily, my friends mentor will be coming to port Harcourt this Saturday (15th July) for an exclusive training on how to make money using this system. This event is already sold out but I have slots for just two business minded persons who are looking for new income options. I will also be coming to port Harcourt from Benin City to meet you and coach you one on one. To know what this training is about and how to get The free ticket,
Inbox me or wbatsapp me on 08080653346
for full details. .

Re: Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. by dannyreports(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
A revolution started with the advent of technology , Piuni is starting another revolution watch out !!!!! Season 2 Port- harcourt
Re: Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. by dannyreports(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2017
“ You will never live life beyond your wildest expectations until you first have some wild expectations ” UNKNOWN

Good Morning To You , Have a nice day achieving your dreams .
Re: Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. by dannyreports(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2017
“Realize that when you make excuses, you’re basing your results, your success, your freedom, and your livelihood on something else. When something else other than you is in control, you are weak. You have no power. But when you take 100% responsibility, you have power, and you gain the ability to control your destiny " .

(1) (Reply)

Finally, I Launched My First Book On Amazon! / Renmoney Partners Smile On Bundled Offer Financing Initiative / See The Nigerian Man Who Returned N150million Transferred To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.