Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video (60278 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos / Oba Adewale Akanbi Drives His G-wagon In Canada. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by okonja(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It makes absolutely no economic sense to fly Ist class to Canada no matter how rich you are ..that ticket will set you back over 4million naira depending of the airline and you won't see any benefit sef except picture snapping

I guess he was invited by the CANADIAN government, they should be able to provide a full complimentary bill through their airline

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Sagay212: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol..why all these ceremony on a plane. If they had so much spiritual powers like they claim, he wouldn't need to board a plane. They'll just do their incantation and fiam!, he 'll appear anywhere he wishes.. If he wants to be doing all these, he should charter a private jet and hey can kill a cow and chicken and rob all the blood on themselves and not disturb anybody.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by jimb(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
To me this is not necessary grin they should have performed every rites inside his palace and not inside flight or better still get him a private jet where he can have a mini shrine inside.

no be overbsabi dey worry them?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by nkemdi89(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
what's the difference between religion and traditions enlighten me. I want to know
Religion, belief, faith, while tradition, culture pass from generations.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by emonkey(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
okonja:
LMAO...So, Oba no fit enter First Class, na Business class e dey fly? grin

Not every plane/flight has first class. But you are unlikely to know this are you? grin grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Asek1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
madridguy:
To me this is not necessary grin they should have performed every rites inside his palace and not inside flight or better still get him a private jet where he can have a mini shrine inside.

Well spoken!
E be like say na me send you
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by mrwonlasewonie: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
nkemdi89:

Religion, belief, faith, while tradition, culture pass from generations.
but that's similar
Because religion is passed from one generation to the other by virtue of marriage, children etc likewise culture too and culture is believed by the people hook line and sinker
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by muller101(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:
How come it's only Yoruba monarchs that have world recognition.

What of Obi of onitsha and the likes in red mud enclave.. or has erosion washed them away? grin

mumu people won't cry marginalization now o.
#proudlyOdua
your 5tupidity is second to non. grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by nkemdi89(f): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
but that's similar
Because religion is passed from one generation to the other by virtue of marriage, children etc likewise culture too and culture is believed by the people hook line and sinker
Its different, culture is an identity no matter where you go your culture and origin remains the same, while religion is all about faith, and you can choose not to believe or adopt it cos it doesn't dictate your identity, you can choose not to be vocal about religion too, cos its all about choice .

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by grandlexuz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
As a big slowpoke you didn't know that the Obi of Onitsha is roo big and too rich to use a commercial flight .

You are right! Na space shuttle the guy di use.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
can't see any ritual performed there. probably just their own way of honouring him
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by ejanla077: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wolfbrother:

I thought he was a christian ...

he is yoruba. neither here nor there

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Wolfbrother(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
ejanla077:

he is yoruba. neither here nor there

Guess so ... googled his religion and he said he worships several gods
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Sowada(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas and their Fetish nonsense.
No wonder they still use human parts for rituals in this 2017

When you don't have culture or tradition, you have sold your culture/tradition be a Eze of your land. Y u no go complain
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Princelyod:
Do you practice what you preach?
absolutely sir; in every sense of it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:

What of Obi of onitsha and the likes in red mud enclave.. or has erosion washed them away? grin

#proudlyOdua
see how backward u are!!!
so because some1 is going to canada dats means he is being recognised world wide, dis ur comment has shown dat its not only d ooni of ife dat is stupid for performing ritual and embarrassing nigerians but also d entire yoruba race including u!!

by d way we have neva heard of Odua republic until Ipod started agitating for Biafra, stop copying d igbos.....

Ohhh...I forgot you guys are always carwords!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Obaf1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Maybe he is trying to help others, seriouly an ordinary person can not see what he is seeing, maybe there will be an attack on the way, if the man enter now and d plane crash and d man with his aid and his chiefs, use our natural flight(disappear) to escape, nah onah go dey shout while the ooni no help people since he has d power to escape, dis is while i dont listen to people, that y i do things in my way,
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by nwagbunaese(f): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
YOU WISH YOU WERE THE CHIEF PRIEST RIGHT? grin

EmekaBlue:
grin so that chief priest shaking that thing dey go obodo oyibo too.....See free groove cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
nwagbunaese:

YOU WISH YOU WERE THE CHIEF PRIEST RIGHT? grin

grin i dey tell u
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by okonja(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
emonkey:

Not every plane/flight has first class. But you are unlikely to know this are you? grin grin

Lol...I will just pass cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Childofaking: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
The ooni is multi religious. Since he came to the throne, he has worshiped in the church, in the mosque and his own traditional religion. Worshiping as the occasion demand.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
After doing all these he will still go and bow down in a church and still be unapologetic about it.
Our stupidity as Blacks and Africans knows no bounds, lost essence, ruderless lots lost to oblivion.

Where u embrace foreign doctrines and believes so tight to the dismal extent of expunging and demonising Your Own believes and ; I can bet he only accepted that title for the ego, priviledges and paraphernalia that comes with it nothing more, he isn't epitomising what that stool stands for.

Blacks are really pathetic, see the Asians and mongoles, they have held their believe and cultures close to their hearts irrespective of modernisation. (Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism) they have been there firmly rooted, their chopsticks still grease their fingers irrespective of where they find themselves. But animalistic Africans, no way, u swallow everything that comes and erode Your Own heritage, such a shame . I spit on the blackrace, u all suck and a disgrace to your fatherland
u can't blame him 4 playing both sides.its d pastors who allow it u should blame
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
I thought he's a Christian
u can't b d ooni of Ife and not do all these traditional things irrespective of whether u are Christian or whatever.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by okilingtete: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I'm not surprise, one of the animal in the zoo call Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
lexy2014:
u can't b d ooni of Ife and not do all these traditional things irrespective of whether u are Christian or whatever.
True
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by XX01(f): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
alaskido:
This is not necessary now. The whites on the plane will still look at us as being backwards. He should have done all his spiritual rites at home or his palace before boarding the plane.

Backwards for practicing his religion? Don't think so.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
old video.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by DieBuhari: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sowada:

When you don't have culture or tradition, you have sold your culture/tradition be a Eze of your land. Y u no go complain
Culture and tradition that encourages use o human parts for rituals?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Alariwo2:

#proudlyOdua
Your parents will definitely be ashamed of the lunatic they begot.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by freshvine(f): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
That should be his aboubaca. Guy making sure his principal is protected spiritually and doesn't die carelessly... He knows the consequences
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Royalty loves Canada. See photos of Queen Elizabeth and the former Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, during a visit to Canada.

Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US