Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour (17318 Views)

"Ice Princess" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink Outfit (photos) / Toke Makinwa Stuns In White Gown At Gtbank Fashion Cocktail In Lagos(photos) / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by buchilino(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
IT WOULD HAD BEEN BETA IF SHE WAS TOTALLY NAKED
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Sagay212: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Ta lon fo omo yi lenu?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by justi4jesu(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
praizmedia:
bearifu girl

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Asek1(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Slay queens and fake things are so synonymous.
Its a pity...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by baby124: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Beautiful girl... congrats.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by mrwonlasewonie: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

She will use her Ciroc tour to spend some days with one of her pot belly sugar daddy politician who just flew in from Nigeria, to suck his prickkk and give him dogggy style

Toke makinwa is am unrepentant OLOSHO
and how do you know all this? Do you live with her?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Flamzey00(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
evanstinobbc:
stop disturbing people with your foolishness

Did I mention ur father here or ya mother abi I tag ur great grand mother on my comment#Use ur head b4 Govt use u as burnt sacrifice#
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by justi4jesu(f): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Asek1:
Slay queens and fake things are so synonymous.
Its a pity...

You mustn't type all the time. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by mrwonlasewonie: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2017
frenzydilz:
She is a Ciroc ambassador. She is in Ibiza. She has money. Some men can't just stand successful women. Stop hating bro
it shrinks their ego.everything must have to be Toto and phenese matter before a woman can be successful. Like she can't be successful without that
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Asek1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
justi4jesu:

You mustn't type all the time. angry
Lolz
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by iamdapsyj(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Has she stopped marketing her book? I haven't heard about it in a while or has the court stopped the sale.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by ayogozie(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
God this have been my dream long ago I want to visit spain in my life time I heared much about that city
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

She will use her Ciroc tour to spend some days with one of her pot belly sugar daddy politician who just flew in from Nigeria, to suck his prickkk and give him dogggy style

Toke makinwa is an unrepentant OLOSHO
And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by Peachaffairs(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Have you patronized her before
sensless talk...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by sweetrace(f): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Please change
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by seenter84: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
I won knack u pass maje make anything happen
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by elmas(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why is her body shining all the time na?? Abi makeup for legs don dey??
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour by okwabayi(m): 3:19am On Dec 03, 2018
How much is her start price?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Comedians Create Zebra Crossing (Photos) / Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.