Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! (4907 Views)

How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? / Xmas Bonanaza (adron Homes) / Be Wise!!!!! Invest Now At Ibeju–lekki (Adron Homes And Properties)Val promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Hi ladies and gents!

Have you heard about Hallelujah promo?

Oh my bad. You don't know Adron homes?
Adron Homes and properties is the leading pan-African real estate developing company that provides you the best accessible and global standard estate.
Ok, enough said...... cheesy

What is Hallelujah promo?
Hallelujah promo is equal to 30% discount on ALL lands in our estates...you may wanna read that AGAIN. 30% for all d lands ehhh

Where do we have estates?
Adron Homes has EXISTING estates in Shimawa, Ota, Ibeju-Lekki, Ikorodu, Abuja and Ibadan.

How do you pay?
Say after me 'very simple and simplified'! ahahahahaha
We present to you 18 months FLEXIBLE payment plan! Of course, if you wanna pay one time, you are welcome o

What do you do NOW?
Call or whatsapp me 07031168455 NOW

Grab your own lands NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Adron Homes present to you Adron Ileya Promo

In this promo, RAm is to be given out to clients who subscribe

And how do you subscribe?
Very simple

What is Adron Ileya Promo?
The Ileya Promo offers 20% discount on ALL our lands in our estates at Ogun state (Shimawa, Ota), Lagos (Ibeju-Lekki and Ikorodu), Ibadan (Elebu and Asejire) and Abuja (Kuje and Keffi expressway)

Also you can spread your payment over 12 months - this is Adron Homes logo, flexible payment plan

With a deposit of #200,000 you qualify for a RAm
And we will be giving out vegetable oil to the first 50 subscribers.

Ileya is gonna be lit

Make that call now or whatsapp me +234-703-116-8455
Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Here are the estates Adron Homes have now:
1) Rehoboth Park & gardens Ibeju-Lekki

2) Treasure Park & gardens Shimawa

3) Town Park & Gardens Ikorodu

4) Central Park & Gardens Kuje Abuja

5) Manhattan Park & Gardens Abuja-Keffi road
6) West Park & Gardens Ibadan

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adron Homes is always committed to delivering global standard estate that is affordable and of high quality!

1 Share

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by tkos: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beware of Adron that west park garden oleyo Elebu Ibadan is a core village and also the land was hijacked from real owners. Don't waste your money justice will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
One Land, one ram!

That's all..call now from wherever!
Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by afroxyz: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have a plot of land in ibeju purchased under andron scheme that I wish to sell to raise cash for a biz venture. All documents and proof of payment available. If interested email me

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
afroxyz:
I have a plot of land in ibeju purchased under andron scheme that I wish to sell to raise cash for a biz venture. All documents and proof of payment available. If interested email me

Oh. I am just seing this..
Can you call?
Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
48 hours more!

And the 30% discount will be off.

Call me now 07031168455
Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by Favoured35: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello poster...is the lemon Friday promo still on and when does it lapse?

I am kind of intetested in Adron homes but I have some questions / concerns:

1. U don't get allocated ur land physically until u want to build eventhough u have paid in full d cost of d land? Must I buy d land with d intention to build? - can't I just buy d land and fence it round n leave it without building?
2. Why re ur charges so high - devt fees?, survey? Security, supervision?....its like it's 1 man setting all d rules (no democracy whatsoever)....how 're we sure we 're not going to be still tenants in our own houses in future?

Look forward to ur responses

Regards

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by engrhorla(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Act smart!

Make the smart choice by buying into a smart estate today!

Happy celebrations

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by uwadiahercules: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Adron Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/job-vacancy-at-adron-homes-and-properties-limited/
FOR MORE JOB RECRUITMENT READ >>> http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng
Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by SHSBeautyLounge: 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
My experience with Adron Homes was very tragic.
The company's marketers are very unprofessional, and keen on collecting your money without giving you value for it. The company also gives marketers the monopoly to act as they like with their clients, as they do not do any form of follow-up after they receive deposit for land. They do not see to it that customers get value for their money or documents. All they do is to send marketers out to collect money, and have no process in place to vet the marketers or ensure they deliver to the clients.
In my case, the marketer I worked with, Uka Esther Amarachi; not only was she very incompetent and unprofessional, she insulted me several times, lied to me, and deceived me. I never got value for what I paid for.
My experience with many of the company's marketers, and even management staff prove to be the same. People who care only about collecting your money and not give you value for it. I end up losing the deposit I made for the land with the company.
Please don't be deceived by false perception their staff or any of their acquittance tries to give you.
Andron Homes is not a reputable company to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Adron Homes Is At It AGAIN!!! by DexterousOne(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2020
SHSBeautyLounge:
My experience with Adron Homes was very tragic.
The company's marketers are very unprofessional, and keen on collecting your money without giving you value for it. The company also gives marketers the monopoly to act as they like with their clients, as they do not do any form of follow-up after they receive deposit for land. They do not see to it that customers get value for their money or documents. All they do is to send marketers out to collect money, and have no process in place to vet the marketers or ensure they deliver to the clients.
In my case, the marketer I worked with, Uka Esther Amarachi; not only was she very incompetent and unprofessional, she insulted me several times, lied to me, and deceived me. I never got value for what I paid for.
My experience with many of the company's marketers, and even management staff prove to be the same. People who care only about collecting your money and not give you value for it. I end up losing the deposit I made for the land with the company.
Please don't be deceived by false perception their staff or any of their acquittance tries to give you.
Andron Homes is not a reputable company to deal with.

Wow

This is tragic

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Paint With Just 1k Training Fee (AUGUST BONANZA TRAINING) / What Does 50kobo Share At 12 Naira Per Share Mean In Simple English / The Nigerian Capital Market & Nigerian Economy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.