Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers (5479 Views)

Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Saragistng(f): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2017

Globacom has introduced a new data plan that guaranteed its subscribers free data for a whole day.

The plan, “Free data day” has been programmed for subscribers who has used up to the threshold of voice or data usage, 200 megabytes.

The Globacom’s Zonal Business Coordinator, Lagos, Adebola Omoboya, stated the offer will allow data subscribers for the network to browse for a whole day.

“They are also expected to use a minimum of 100MB of data in the preceding seven days to the free data day from any or a combination of methods such as ‘Pay as you use’, purchase of data plan’ and usage from existing data plan,” Omoboya said.

He added that the offer is easy to access as the qualified customers will be notified when they have met the threshold for the Free Data Day and does not require any form of code

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Saragistng(f): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
It really a big offer See more offer here Glo free 10gb
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by cultist: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Saragistng what is you have upto 1gb and download a file upto 250mb, are you still eligble and wont they deduct the remaining data
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by gozmok1(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
ETISALAT customers OYA PORRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by sagerasaq: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Where d Network dey to use d free data... This one wey e dy tell person say 765789025days left to complete 78mb episode of a movie...
Glo go sleep abeg

17 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Olachase(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Either make Nigeria Army slap you or make Glo frustrate your life with there network, choice wisely
Like for Army, share for Glo

8 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by TDonald: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
sagerasaq:
Where d Network dey to use d free data... This one wey e dy tell person say 765789025days left to complete 78mb episode of a movie...
Glo go sleep abeg

Lol

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Saragistng(f): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Funny lol more free MB we be posted here on nairaland Also check this Airtel Free 5Gb
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by cultist: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Saragistng what is you have upto 1gb and download a file upto 250mb, are you still eligble and wont they deduct the remaining data
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2017
sagerasaq:
Glo go sleep abeg
that's your side..

glo network is fast over here..

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
ak33n:
that's your side..

glo network is fast over here..

Even though glo is super fast here...but are we suppose to be doing "your area", "my side" "here in warri" "that side in Benin" when talking about a network provider?? So if I should travel from "my side" to "another side", I should dump my sim right?? What makes a good network provider??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by lizzypro: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Plans to high Jack Etisalat customers if they finally close down .. embarassed
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Crystalom3(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
KillerFrost:

Even though glo is super fast here...but are we suppose to be doing "your area", "my side" "here in warri" "that side in Benin" when talking about a network provider?? So if I should travel from "my side" to "another side", I should dump my sim right?? What makes a good network provider??
tell them yeye network SMH
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
No thanks

I nor want

2 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmm, tempting but I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by kdon0000: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
At least ,better than 9mobile
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by samtobbie: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Useless network that'll take 2hrs to to download 10mb file with a paid data....... I guess it'll take 2days to download a 3mb file when it's free...

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by lenghtinny(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2017
This mofos called glo are annoying....

Fix your network instead of unnecessary free data bribe...

What shall it profit a man to get free glo data and be unable to use it due to poor network angry

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by mikeycharles(m): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Scamming things on point, the speed might make a snail seem faster than a cheater.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Einl(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2017
kdon0000:
At least ,better than 9mobile

How?? When??

Etisalat, now 9Mobile is the fastest and most reliable network. Nobody even argues that.

Their financial situation is not a reflection of their network.
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by sirfee(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2017
sagerasaq:
Glo go sleep abeg
Glo should upgrade their network...snail is even faster than Glo network.

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by kdon0000: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Einl:

How?? When??

Etisalat, now 9Mobile is the fastest and most reliable network. Nobody even argues that.

Their financial situation is not a reflection of their network.

glo is best in my locale. Abj. In terms of financial prudence and one of the best in terms of signal strength.
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by bigtt76(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Several factors affect the speed at which you download things from websites or other sites. The major one is the bandwidth size available to the website you're downloading from. Bandwidth is divided into uplink and downlink. Uplink is what makes the content available to you the end user. If it is very low then your download speed will be affected. Downlink to the server is almost useless to the site's owner.

sirfee:

2 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Nicozee01(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
sirfee:
About 21,700 Years grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
No thanks

I nor want
What's the name of the movie below?
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by sirfee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
bigtt76:
Several factors affect the speed at which you download things from websites or other sites. The major one is the bandwidth size available to the website you're downloading from. Bandwidth is divided into uplink and downlink. Uplink is what makes the content available to you the end user. If it is very low then your download speed will be affected. Downlink to the server is almost useless to the site's owner.

Thanks but Glo network is very slow,I have all the networks and Glo is the least effective .....
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by sirfee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nicozee01:

About 21,700 Years grin grin grin grin grin
The thing weak me too,Glo dey help the guy save movies for future purpose.He go watch the movie after rapture... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

What's the name of the movie below?
Can't remember. I'm sorry
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by solar007: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Click or copy to join Android socio Corner whatapp group https:///4YN2yqXPyhKB3fsaZzHDsn
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by jamilafilani: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Glo Introduces Free Data Bundle For Its Subscribers by Freelancerx: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2017
We don't want. Yeye data wey dem get

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Has Any One Bought Infinix Smart Tv ? / Xposed Framework: The Most Missed Feature On Android Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.