Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Etnik Features OJB Jezreel: Is This The Best Collabo By The Late Producer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Etnik Features OJB Jezreel: Is This The Best Collabo By The Late Producer? (413 Views)

Please Someone Help Me With The Song, Bend Down Low By Ojb Jezreel / Unik Brodaz Set For A Collabo With Mr. P Of P-square: / 2017 BEST COLLABO: Canada Based FRN Stars Ft. Wizkid, Davido, Olamide & Phyno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etnik Features OJB Jezreel: Is This The Best Collabo By The Late Producer? by analuwe(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
I have been reading about this collaboration between a new artiste called Etnik and late producer, OJB Jezreel.
The hype aroused my curiosity and I listened to the song that was taunted in the media as "collabo made in heaven".
To say I love the song is an understatement but I would like to know what others who have also heard the song think.
Is it really the best collabo OJB ever featured on?[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

(MUSIC) Kadm - Rate / X-kid – Mash Up / Jude Okoye's Look-alike Singing In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.