Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos (1278 Views)

CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
This thief was now trying to run away.. They were two one escaped and this one was caught..

Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
@Op what did they steal?

angry Olee... one day is for the owner...

Call the police to take him away before...

#TeamJungleJustice arrive... lipsrsealed
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by wiseword316(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
(A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. )
Are you really sure d picture was taken this morning
Check the shadow cast on the ground this should be around 2-3pm. Why did u say dis morning op-op, i hail u.

1 Like

Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2017
I took those pics this morning that's my street ooo.

The Shadow u see there is a building
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by yomi007k(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2017
wiseword316:
(A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. )
Are you really sure d picture was taken this morning
Check the shadow cast on the ground this should be around 2-3pm. Why did u say dis morning op-op, i hail u.
grin

Sun dey shine ds morning for my area oo...abi na moon dey ur side?
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by columbus007(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Op,please don't forget to repost once this one is been burnt down. smiley
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by Jabioro: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
An attempted or you produce what he stole..
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by HeOrShe: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Kill him!
Kill him!!
Kill him!!!
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by StarBukola(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
HeOrShe:
Kill him!

Kill him!!

Kill him!!!

E paa!
E paa!
E paa!

1 Like

Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by maryjan8(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thank God he was caught
Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by hakeem4(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
HeOrShe:
Kill him!

Kill him!!

Kill him!!!

killing him is not right report him to the police

1 Like

Re: A Thief That Was Caught This Morning Around My Area.. Photos by xtivin(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
HeOrShe:
Kill him!

Kill him!!

Kill him!!!

Was that how you were killed when you stole your own?

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Found Dead Inside Indomie Company Choba In Port Harcourt. / Why I Killed Mercy Moses For Money Ritual, Pastor Reveals / Photo Of Herdsmen Having Sex With Their Cows!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.