Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory (19883 Views)

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by bellotaofeek: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
The guy is a cow .....
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by bestgift4ever(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
To be sincere oo, the man got the dance steps perfectly
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by ndat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yahaya Bello and Dino Malaye of Kogi part 2 in making Osunlites in trouble
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by bejeria101(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Afonja mumu you must resign o. Oponu oshi
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by ThatFairGuy: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
What do beard has to do with this That's hatred
Aburi001:
Aregbesola needs to shave that his Hegoat beards so that he can think straight. grin tongue
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by ThatFairGuy: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Indeed, alcohol kills brain! Simple sentence u do not understand.
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Rauf Aregbesola is pained tongue tongue
tout of a governor angry sad
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by ThatFairGuy: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Simple sentence u can't assimilate, what concern Aregbesola about this
Afam4eva:
This loss pain Aregbesola no be small.
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by chicagoPD(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
idylnoble:

I hope u read the thing to the end? Fine everybody is entitle to his opinion but these people have not committed any crime within the office, it was on WhatsApp group and am sure this was not discussed during office work. Let's call a spade a spade, Aregbe is a wicked governor have ever seen that has never for once want progress of workers, merciless governor that spend state allocation on unnecessarily things. Am from Osun I know what am saying saying cool

Bro l'm from Osun too and a quick glance at my post you will see l blamed all the parties involved. in situation like this one has to be careful how one expresses his grievances. Now their private message is now a public chat....which means someone from the group exposed them. Other chatt mates can't be punished cos of no connection to government buh they used the two as scapegoats...# be careful
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by ifko: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
oya Aregbese come and sack me Ole Governor so d tng pain u that we didn't vote for ur candidate. Have u forgotten that u said u didn't need workers vote to win any election in Osun state but thank God all ur plan to rig the election proved abortive. Shame on u, shame on Amere (they beat the mother fucker like mad the useless man carried ballot box inside his car boot and when he was Interrogated he said these are votes from my ward, I wonder when Honourable started carrying out INEC officer duty). The fall of APC in Osun State is here. Baba Afusa continue ur half salary u are a gonna already
Re: Two OSBC Workers Suspended For Celebrating Ademola Adeleke's Victory by Olibboy: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
data my boss daughter name, you know her
I no sabi her oooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / Maina: Pension Thieves Are After My Life For Exposing Fraud / Sidi Dauda Bage Emerges Emir Of Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.