Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team (34715 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Leonel Alvarez Sacked For Sleeping With Patty Gonzalez, Edgar Benitez Wife / Roger Federer Defeats Rafa Nadal In Aussie Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by lsoul: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
goodvision12:
My guy your comment and response is funny.Everybody don become lie mohammed for nigeria
na people wer no watch Tunisia 94 they go tell that one.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Icon4s(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
Benitez Invites Celestine Babayaro’s Son To Join Newcastle Youth Team

Ryan Hycinth, son of Former Super Eagles Left Back, Celestine Babayaro has been invited by Rafa Benitez to join Newcastle youth team in training.

The 10 year old who has been likened to Messi emerged the most valuable player in a small-sided football competition organised by Newcastle United’s 1892 Foundation for schools at the Tyneside.

His father won the 1994 Africa Nations Cup and also emerged a gold medalist at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics. His stint at Chelsea saw him win the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, ‎UEFA Super Cup and the FA Cup titles.

http://wotzup.ng/benitez-invites-celestine-babayaros-son-join-newcastle-youth-team/

"Cele"!!!

Omo, I miss this guy sha.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by oodua1stson: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oyakhilome op, when and where did Babayaro win nations cup in 94?

Ees like you need slap

1 Like

Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
oodua1stson:
Oyakhilome op, when and where did Babayaro win nations cup in 94?

Ees like you need slap

hmmm... was he not part of Tunisia 94, partn't he?
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by misspineapple(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fine boy...

Future son of myn,u jes av to love football,take note

1 Like

Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by icon8: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
goodvision12:
I learnt that hycinth is their real family name and not the babayaro

Hycinth? Strange, if true!
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by muhamadnur: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
god willing soon enough we will join the pros.

this is my video having fun at home with the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej4uWvGt7xc&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
Nigerians have talent.
A Plot of land in Enugu for sale.
Price: N2.8M
Call; 0-8-1-0-5-8-6-6-4-7-3*
what's the location?
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by luggy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
celestine babayaro from amaigbo in nwagele LGA, imo state, incase u don't know ware he from. But he grow up from jos plateau state. he and his brother emmaneul babayaro was sponsor to earupe by an hausa man, name Babayaro
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by vislabraye(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
Benitez Invites Celestine Babayaro’s Son To Join Newcastle Youth Team

Ryan Hycinth, son of Former Super Eagles Left Back, Celestine Babayaro has been invited by Rafa Benitez to join Newcastle youth team in training.

The 10 year old who has been likened to Messi emerged the most valuable player in a small-sided football competition organised by Newcastle United’s 1892 Foundation for schools at the Tyneside.

His father won the 1994 Africa Nations Cup and also emerged a gold medalist at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics. His stint at Chelsea saw him win the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, ‎UEFA Super Cup and the FA Cup titles.

http://wotzup.ng/benitez-invites-celestine-babayaros-son-join-newcastle-youth-team/

Celestine Babayaro was not in that 1994 team that won the Nation Cup. Get your fact.

Meanwhile, Celestine looks like TB Joshya in that oic. I wonder if he still summersault
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Whobedatte(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
misspineapple:
Fine boy...

Future son of myn,u jes av to love football,take note
LOL, by fire by force
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by sshalom(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Handsome boy. Future Super Eagles......Provided England doesn't take him first.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by ybalogs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
icon8:

Ryan who?
SO BABAYARO NAH HYACINTH NOW?PIKIN WEY HIM NO FIT DO ANYHOW COLLECT.NAH ENGLAND THE GUY GO PLAY FOR LAST LAST.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by HERSLEY(f): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
My kids must play football no .. It settled
our kids wink
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by cotzywitzy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yaro dey related to T.B Joshua? lol
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
HERSLEY:
our kids wink
smiles... Can I slide into your DM? So we work on it together? Smiles..
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Elnida: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
lsoul:
/ undecided/ celestine won 1994 nations cup? tell me something, wer Benny iroha com play?

I concur

celestine started playing with the National team from 95-04. Iroha was the undisputed left back.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Iamthoney(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
icon8:

Ryan who?
Giggs...Ryan Giggs

1 Like

Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Elnida: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
icon8:

Hycinth? Strange, if true!

it's true.
the name Babayaro was an adopted name from their mentor and then coach/chairman Alh Sabo Babayaro .
they are Emmanuel/celestine Hycinth
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by icon8: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elnida:

it's true.
the name Babayaro was an adopted name from their mentor and then coach/chairman Alh Sabo Babayaro .
they are Emmanuel/celestine Hycinth

Thanks for the education. I was only aware of the former.
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by icon8: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iamthoney:
Giggs...Ryan Giggs

Oo serious. Lol
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by misspineapple(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Whobedatte:
LOL, by fire by force
Of course
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by bluecircle470: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
I so much this man then. Celestine Babayaro
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by lsoul: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
MykOnyxo:

no started 96 olympic
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Elnida: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
icon8:

Thanks for the education. I was only aware of the former.
anytime bro
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by HERSLEY(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
smiles... Can I slide into your DM? So we work on it together? Smiles..
wink grin bad boy...
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Damzy624(m): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
wink grin bad boy...
lol grin u can never tell oo
Re: Ryan Hycinth Invited By Rafa Benitez To Join Newcastle Youth Team by oodua1stson: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2017
MykOnyxo:

he wasnt. PPerhaps you're too young

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match / Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did / Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.