Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee (1285 Views)

Help! Im Stuck With This C# Program / A PHP Programming Problem...im Stuck / Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee by LoliB: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
hello friends.
tongue tongue embarassed
here's a greenhorn who wants to learn programming but have not had that opportunity to train. Im particularly interested in Visual basic, Visual C++ and Transact-Sql (at least as foundation tools). who's the God-sent that will deliver me? Im almost 29 yrs, Bsc Computer Science and need ur help fast!!!
Re: Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee by parosky(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2007
Do you have materials to get started? Computer with neccessary software installed. Which language do you want to start with. Web or Desktop dsitributed application. Java(though not one of your choice) has been treated elsewhere in this forum, you may refer to that if you are interested. What do you know already? Uhm BSc computer science!!! You should have enough knowledge that can kick you off in any language. So I believe if you can read and do a marathon on the keyboard and visual studio, you won't be far from there. Let's hear from you any way.
Re: Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee by LoliB: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2007
tongue tongue embarassed

You are nice thank you. i was being trained in some basics of Visual Basic programming and Transact SQL during my IT. The course outline we had as at undergraduate level was strictly 'old generation', outdated stuff on fortran, cobol and the rest. But ever since then Ive been seeking for a place or persons with the wherewithall to train me. i can lay my hands on a PC. I only need the software now: visual studio and (would you volunteer any? im ok) I ahve a CD2 of Transact SQL still with me. i want your input. thanks a mile.
Re: Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee by parosky(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2007
You are on course. You need to get VB 2005 ( check Ikeja).

In the interim you can download free VB2005studio express edition at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vb/download/

or an open source IDE for .NET 2.0 at http://www.sharpdevelop.com/OpenSource/SD/Download/#SharpDevelop20

When you are done,
Re: Do Me A Favor! Im A Trainee by Taysay(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hi Loli-B, (Lolia Braide)
How is the going, I hope life has being kind to you? PLs did u attend FGC PH ? Well if u did My name is Terseer Shaguy remember me , you can reach me on 08055088001, 08036533888. Thank you. Have a good 1 and good luck in ur programming pursuit

(1) (Reply)

Unix/linux Opensource Version To Share-point / Little Help With This Python Function / Pls Programmers In PHP And MYSQL Help Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.