Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? (4588 Views)

Ire Organic Bathing Soap / How To Make Natural Black Soap To Clear Pimples / A Thread On Handmade Soaps; Learn To Make Laundry And Bathing Soaps In Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Keep using it?

Throw it away and pick a new bar?

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
She stop using but i keep using till they disappear.

Where i come from, we don't waste things.

This one am holding will take another two days.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Hollawayn05(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2017
that Looks like a laundry SOup
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
kuku finish it sad

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by scarr: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Throw it into my WC tank wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2017
I dey put am own inside sponge oo... I can't waste it oo

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by dacovajnr: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Cut into 2piece then join together and continue to use till it melts away undecided undecidedYou can call it a poverty-stricken mentality but that soap go still wash 2 socks grin grin..no room for Wastage undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Cut into 2piece then join together and continue to use till it melts away undecided undecidedYou can call it a poverty-stricken mentality but that soap go still wash 2 socks grin grin..no room for Wastage undecided undecided

Feel you bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by NLTroubleChild: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol i go wrap am with sponge you sef go surprise how the thing go take foam and I'm gonna use it for the next two to three days

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by chijioke17(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
continue tillbit disappears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by enoqueen: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Throw it away cos I hate it when I see it in pieces on the floor.
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by leonard002(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Just glue it to the new one and keep using. No need to waste

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by aquadude15: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
When my soap gets to that stage, i insert it inside my sponge and use it till the sponge stops foaming lather

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Nimi22(f): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Where i come from that soap can still do 2-3 more bathings so we continue to use it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by adwem2003(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is just the beginning of using it grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
I dey use am till it disappears ni o
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by NupeZalla(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Explorers:
Keep using it?

Throw it away and pick a new bar?
bro I've just pm you now..will be glad if u reply
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by ajalawole(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Explorers:

explorer my man.......... Why most we have to invoke lala spirit before he move most of ur thread to FP,

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by ajalawole(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Waste wetin.......................When safeguard is N250 for small size those day. Though i often keep it where it could dry so that it would be strong for usage till it disappear. Putting soap in cold temperature make it waste in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Monajay(f): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Omo na to use am dey go oh. No time to waste time.
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Where I come from if you dare throw it away ehnnn.. Three days you no go chop for house. Yes we were that poor
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
enoqueen:
Throw it away cos I hate it when I see it in pieces on the floor.

Na 2 pick if d tin dropgrin
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
ajalawole:
Waste wetin.......................When safeguard is N250 for small size those day. Though i often keep it where it could dry so that it would be strong for usage till it disappear. Putting soap in cold temperature make it waste in time.

Safeguard na 300 now o bro.
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Use it till its more smaller and mash it on the sponge
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by jaymichael(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fold it, roll it into a ball, continue to use it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by judey1992(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
who has observed that the small bits when rolled inside a sponge foams highest when you reach the leg region(knee downwards)?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by tk4rd: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Explorers:

Chaii.!! Another two days.??
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by dayleke: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Lol i go wrap am with sponge you sef go surprise how the thing go take foam and I'm gonna use it for the next two to three days

Me too
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
judey1992:
who has observed that the small bits when rolled inside a sponge foams highest when you reach the leg region(knee downwards)?

Bros hw u take know?
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by judey1992(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Explorers:

Bros hw u take know?
its an observation. just wanted to know whether its just peculiar to me
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by Explorers(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
judey1992:

its an observation. just wanted to know whether its just peculiar to me

That statement means you're so right.
Re: What Do You Do When You Use Your Bathing Soap To This Point? by judey1992(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Explorers:

embarassed
Explorers:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) / Any Safety Shoes Shop In Lagos? / Fashion School In Egbeda, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.