Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) (52410 Views)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Ajasco222: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2017
The acting President, Yemi Osinbajo has said that President Buhari is recuperating fast and would soon be back in the country.

He made the statement while addressing the press ahead of today's Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting.

Speaking on his visit to the president, Osinbajo said: "I went to check on him and find out he was doing. I had of course been speaking to him on the phone and I thought it would be a good thing to go and see him and also to brief him on developments back at home"

"We had a very good conversation on wide-ranging issues. He is in very good spirits and recuperating very quickly".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/why-i-went-to-visit-president-buhari-in.html

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7s43OoeoJU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Ajasco222: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

Shout out to the zombies who will believe this.
Lying pastor.

If you don't like this, come and beat me
I am in my sugar mummy's house

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Evergreen4(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
But Osubande, when exactly is baba returning

And as for you Ajasco222, you think u are wise and sharp abi. How can you be this greedy. You're the op and @ the same time FTC.

Next time you try this rubbish, i promise you that a heavy and resounding SLAP will fall on you

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kwontinue do we have an option than to listen, he's in high spirit and recuperating very fast ok grin

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Yusfunoble(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kwontunu lying

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Amirullaha(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Better days ahead...
He should just come back, resign so Osinbajo can continue with the mantle and he should face his health full time...

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by sweetkev(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pastor remember the saying that ALL LIARS SHALL GO TO HELL shocked. Chai!! Politics can change a man of God shocked

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by kosire(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by lonikit: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
wey buhari
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by felo812000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Alitair(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
He would never tell us the truth
Politicians!

31 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by ledgelessons(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Issokay
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by OmniSparrow: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Recuperating from what? I laugh in ishan language.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Millz404(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
I forget about what people are saying and look at their gestures and body language to know when they are lying. I can categorically say Prof. osibanjo, you are lying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
No surprise here? I'm sort of disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by stormfather(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
People can lie for Africa sha.
Pastor for that matter.
On Sunday he go climb pulpit preach.
How dem take dey do am self wey their conscience no dey judge them?
Oga VP, please teach me how.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by etebefia: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Next few days will reveal the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by four4: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
is that all he can tell us?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Recuperating...ok!
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by mekanaky: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can he say more than that?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Hahnemann: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why can't he(Buhari) just...
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Evablizin(f): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hm i can't stop looking and smiling don't ask me why

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Owaincouncil: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
OK o
O wish him quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
What do you expect him to say?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by wyqay: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
ati gbo
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pastor
Pastor
Pastor grin grin grin
You don see money and come dey lie
Chai, money dey make our Pastor

Politicians and Pastors

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by biggerboyc(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buhari will be lyk

Kai walahi, zhart bukolah zaraki, walahi, is look po trouble pa

Osibanjo will be like

I dey tell you, that guy is a terrorist.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by oviejnr(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
They want him to speak and he has spoken. grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by kalaro(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Stories for the gods!
Re: Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) by shogat(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.