Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect (27188 Views)

Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by todyms: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
No big deal, the man just likes to dance. Becoming a senator has only made him an object of ridicule because of the Naija mentality.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Ibukzy: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
What a dance [b][/b]
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by MENTORCH(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I like the man, he doesn't send anybody and for him to be dancing in public he will be a real person and an easy going person. Even before he became a senator he was always dancing in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by mikolo4us: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
I love this guy so so much...men. He is my man. I will never miss any live senate plenary...I wan watch my guy.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by apache77(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
See tje way e dey dance with hin daughter..this man fit dey ffuck hin pikin...

This kain man? I no trust am
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Dubem85: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
;DChairman Senate committee on dancing and party matters!
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Alexis0147(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
BaBa is a dancer
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by GistFullGround: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
This man is a fresh Air to the boring politics of Nigeria.

I love him so much!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by olusledge: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man defines irresponsibility,
No finesse whatsoever

A certain decorum is expected of a public servant,
Unfortunately here is a man with a repulsive demeanour

No wonder he could not train up his son B-Red properly. He truly was that failure's role model.
After watching that doggy dance, I won't be shocked if he doesn't have a sex tape.

you wae your papa train well,who be your papa and who you be

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
oakslid:

Do you mean the man on black cap. if yes, he is same person in the three videos.
yes o, really, the man sabi dance o.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by Kumosisi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
hardeycute:
On his way to loot.

When we have reduction in governance cost then I can start taking any of the political office holders serious .

We need to make the offices less attractive and reduce corruption to the minimum level after this we can have TRUE LEADERS and not RULERS
if dem give u chance u no go loot?
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
utraWOM85:
Ijo Baba shina Rambo
razz local girl
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by KanwuliaExtra: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eyin OMO wobe wobe!
For your information!
SHAKITI BOBO!!!! grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by hardeycute(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kumosisi:
if dem give u chance u no go loot?
Certainly NO
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man defines irresponsibility,
No finesse whatsoever

A certain decorum is expected of a public servant,
Unfortunately here is a man with a repulsive demeanour

No wonder he could not train up his son B-Red properly. He truly was that failure's role model.
After watching that doggy dance, I won't be shocked if he doesn't have a sex tape.

Even the west you try so hard to copy had obama who had several funny dance videos!
Sense fall on you
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amaechi is the greatest politician out of Naija
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by agrovick(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
ogorwyne:
this man would be fun to be around. His moves are so cool.

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by bigsmoke2(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2017
When you are privileged to be called to serve, and you are dancing like you won a lotto, this guy is clearly obviously of the responsibilties of his office as a sentor of the federal Republic of Nigeria , as far as he is concerned he has just won baba ijebu and nothing more.
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by ogorwyne(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=agrovick post=58397365][/quote] ogini
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by agrovick(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
ogini
Big cassava fall on you
Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by ogorwyne(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2017
agrovick:

Big cassava fall on you
this fatoo fall on you

see the way you are suffering and smiling. body go tell you

Re: Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect by agrovick(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
this fatoo fall on you
see the way you are suffering and smiling. body go tell you
Who be this one. Gimme correct meat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.