Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cubot Magic Specification And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cubot Magic Specification And Price (829 Views)

Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cubot Magic Specification And Price by Prece(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cubot Magic Specifications,Feature,Images,Review,Release Date & Price In Canada,India,Nigeria,Kenya,Ghana & Egypt (GearBest,Jumia & Konga)

After the release of Cubot R9,the cubot mobile went ahead by unveiling the third phone for 2017 dubbed Cubot Magic.The device has  a body design with 8 curved surface screen  and a 5.0 IPS HD display making it the suit for you.

Cubot Magic comes with  4G dual sim,it has ability to support 4G network has far as there is support for 4G network in your area.The phone is pegged to operate on Android 7.0 (Nougat) coupled with MT6737 CPU.

Let's Talk Camera:Cubot Magic has a camera attribute of  13MP+2MP at the back featuring autofocus,5P lens and a 2x500mA LED flaslight.For the front camera you have 5.0MP featuring 60mA soft LED flash and intelligent beauty.

The phone has...........continue reading at http://www.mymobilespecs.com/cubot-magic/

ccc lalasticlala
ccc mynd44

Re: Cubot Magic Specification And Price by kakasi1979: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
the onlt thing that i want to change with the specificfation is the display..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track My Stolen Phone With Imei / Infinix Note 4 Pro Review, Spec And Price / Samsung S6 Edge For Sale @75000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.