Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US (48478 Views)

Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by oodua1stson: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas have the unenviable record of the highest number of blacks in US prisons.

Their offenses are, credit card fraud, wire fraud, Oluwole documents and misrepresentation with intent to dupe.

Trump should place embargo on Yorubas
who has that Odunnlade dirty slap meme grin
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by jameshow: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
She can form for Africa, I met her some years back I only asked for pics, she turned me down.
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
PointZerom:

We have seen how the thing pain you. Sorrrrrrri.

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by yoged(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
90% of our so called male Celebrities are into fraud while the female are certified Olosho. They alwayS live more dan dia income. Flamboyant lifestyles

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
PointZerom:

We have seen how the thing pain you. Sorrrrrrri.

wink

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Eazybay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
bbbabes:

Abi na. God catch am, you wanna contact me?? Lolzzz

Lolzzz... Errrr I don't believe it's you, buh let's just say I do. Got something coming up, datz my watsapp contact in my signature, pls send a msg, I'd give u a call. That would b faster.
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by belzabull(f): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Afonjas do international fraud the most. Igbos too are just behind in fraud + drugs. Ab0ki has terrorism + homosexualism

Wire Wire kin sha ti lowo...Mr 9ice angry angry

You are so obsessed that you waste your MB, directionless & worthless life enriching Seun, an Afonja. Please keep it up wink
shut up your dirty smelly mouth, stewpid afonja

coming from a tribalistic buffon

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by maskid(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Afonjas do international fraud the most. Igbos too are just behind in fraud + drugs. Ab0ki has terrorism + homosexualism

Wire Wire kin sha ti lowo...Mr 9ice angry angry

You are so obsessed that you waste your MB, directionless & worthless life enriching Seun, an Afonja. Please keep it up wink

enriching who? hehehehehe and he hasnt bought house in Banana Island. kikikikikikikikiki

lemmi come and be going.... and wait for the ban (even after saying the truth)

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LexngtonSteele: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
belzabull:
shut up your dirty smelly mouth, stewpid afonja

coming from a tribalistic buffon

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LexngtonSteele: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
maskid:

enriching who? hehehehehe and he hasnt bought house in Banana Island. kikikikikikikikiki

lemmi come and be going.... and wait for the ban (even after saying the truth)

So because Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates don't have houses in Banana Island, they are not rich?

Eyah...I apologize for those who made you this way, LMAO!

If you are more successful than Seun, we would all love to hear what your achievements are grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Veetee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Atlanta; the headquater of yahoo boys, but why would they make use of a fellow naija for such acts, that's risky, I hope she's able to prove her innocence. Otherwise...
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by burkingx(f): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
nellaluv:

You don join them abi grin
..... Aahhh No wooo !

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LazyNairalander(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
I am not surprise at all, they are all thiefing sons and daughters of afonjas, she will blame her manager next n then come online to do charity wit theft cash.

Always waste is what comes from the southwastern nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LazyNairalander(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:
Afonjas have the unenviable record of the highest number of blacks in US prisons.

Their offenses are, credit card fraud, wire fraud, Oluwole documents and misrepresentation with intent to dupe.

seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by dan2090: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
This wan wire don cut ooo, Abeg make she call 9ice to give her contacts of who fit help her fix am

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LazyNairalander(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:
arrest for credit card fraud makes more sense than car theft.
if i am a police dpo and see anyone that flew all the way from nigeria to usa to come and steal cars, i go just put am for the worst cell

look at how you are justifying crime, well I can predict your end and trust me when I say am still shedding tears at your end.
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Opajyde: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:

You need tokunbo brain as a matter of urgency.
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Ogbuefi20(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=SonyObsessed post=58379550]According to IB9ja, Nollywood actress, Lola Margaret, is currently undergoing interrogation in the hands of the police in Atlanta, Georgia. This is said to be linked to money laundering. She was reportedly arrested after a huge sum of money was wired into her account and the collection method failed.

Satan is a liar i resist any spirit of name checking

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by LazyNairalander(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
yoged:
90% of our so called male Celebrities are into fraud while the female are certified Olosho. They alwayS live more dan dia income. Flamboyant lifestyles
especially those from the waste side. period!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
See how Nollywood Yoruba actress, Lola Margaret, was arrested for credit card fraud in America

See > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/nollywood-yoruba-actress-lola-margaret.html

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by swegiedon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
slay mama go and slay in atlanta jail. wagbayi
lmao.may she go mayne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by refreshrate: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
MrMcJay:

Even if you are determined not to have an iota of common sense in your life, may God disappoint you by giving you small sense.

As you have decided to be delusional may all good things of life continue to close eye towards you

Insipid tw@t

Dog
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Eportal123: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
alcmene:

They should place embargo on your entire tribe
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by firebaby(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
O daran Atlanta police men are wow shocked
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by michaelisaiah: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Embarrassing her country and her face also
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by GistFullGround: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Welcome to America, where no one is above the law...
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by Danuvie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yahoo girl. Na different from dammy krane

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ [url]http://www.kenandakyns.com
[/url]
For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by 8stargeneral: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
She's naturally endowed
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by selfmadeboss: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
LazyNairalander:

look at how you are justifying crime, well I can predict your end and trust me when I say am still shedding tears at your end.
thunder fire you, your papa, your mama and your entire generation.
if say i sabi your one on one, i for pay bois small money to put groundnut for your leg. idiot
Re: Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US by MENELIK1: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
refreshrate:

Leave Nollywood and say what really connects the dots

A.F.O.N.J.A.
Osu, you again! when an Osu beauty queen is in jail in Kirikiri, you have the effrontery to comment about somebody accused of fraud! Osu where hath thou thy brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Throwback Photo Of Harry B Anyanwu In North Carolina, USA In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.