Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released (26197 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / Air Force : Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruit Training - Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Noblebrown7(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Raymondreigns(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
joyberry:
Thanks be to God, my name made the list.Now getting ready for the training ahead. GOD help me
really...wanna b an airwoman??
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by joyberry(f): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
from which state
Anambra state
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by joyberry(f): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Raymondreigns:

really...wanna b an airwoman??
Yh always loved the military, Since was a kid
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by zakson4real(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmymdk:
Congrats to them, hoping am favoured in this 2017 DSSC...

God is my Connect!
When will they release the list please
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by datigbogirl: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zilifish:
List of people here know the people at the top. Well congrats sha

continue with your mindset. it's good for peeps like us....less competition.
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by LazyNairalander(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is that all? My name is not there nah.....

why?
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mautonmentos:
Willing...Able...Ready
NAF
Are you in the Air Force?
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by walemoney007(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
joyberry:
Thanks be to God, my name made the list.Now getting ready for the training ahead. GOD help me
you should have join as an officer,the pay and the stand of living for recruit it's so poor
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by joyberry(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
walemoney007:
you should have join as an officer,the pay and the stand of living for recruit it's so poor
.I don't have a BSC degree, Had certain issues in school, Had to leave. Entered with my ssce ,hope to further my education and probably do master's, once I start working, so I can hopefully apply for DSSC. GOD help me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by ubongokon(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
when is dssc list coming out, ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elnida:

so the exams won't hold this month? asin we 2017 applicants

They have done first face of screening, the one done last week Wednesday 5th in various centres... we await further list of those successful from the 5th Screening.
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
zakson4real:

When will they release the list please

Did you do the first screening that was done last week?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by kelzgie: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Zilifish:
List of people here know the people at the top. Well congrats sha
nahh....dats wrong....my friend got it...she knows no one...in fact an of a friend applied for her...and she was d lucky one....
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by dipznano: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
joyberry:
.I don't have a BSC degree, Had certain issues in school, Had to leave. Entered with my ssce ,hope to further my education and probably do master's, once I start working, so I can hopefully apply for DSSC. GOD help me.

Are you sure you can cope with the rigor?
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Quinn22(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one smiley
I'm so happy for you. I wish you success.
joyberry:
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by zakson4real(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmymdk:

Did you do the first screening that was done last week?
No i was not aware about it
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
zakson4real:

No i was not aware about it

My dear, those guys are wicked!
If u see as I take get the information Eeh! They didn't even upload it online untill after 2days of the screening, the list came out online.

Check their site now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Elnida: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmymdk:

They have done first face of screening, the one done last week Wednesday 5th in various centres... we await further list of those successful from the 5th Screening.

what.. when was the list out?
do you have the links or list?
not aware of this,cos all I see this days are the 2016 applicants.
the screened ones,are those that did write the zonal exams or those eligible to write the zonal exams?
pls pardon my negligence but Is best for me at this point.no one has the monopoly of knowledge
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by zakson4real(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmymdk:

My dear, those guys are wicked!
If u see as I take get the information Eeh! They didn't even upload it online untill after 2days of the screening, the list came out online.

Check their site now
Thanks for the information but nothing to check again. medicine after death
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elnida:

the screened ones,are those that did write the zonal exams or those eligible to write the zonal exams?
pls pardon my negligence but Is best for me at this point.no one has the monopoly of knowledge

Of course, no one has the monopoly of Knowledge... it was a friend who sent the list to me, at first I didn't believe it cos I visit their site everyday and didn't see any information related to it.

But I had to go check the NAF Base in my state and the kind hearted Personnel I meet at the gate today me that the screening will be tomorrow.

I was angry cos they (NAF) couldn't pass the information earlier, when I got to my centre was when it was clear they wanted to reduce numbers... But it was not cool.

My Dear this Country is funny
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Elnida:

I have the list, send me your mail and you will get it ASAP. That's if u want it
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by tiger28: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2017
egobetatoday:
Emhhh...how many buhari's cousins dey there? How many daura people dey there? Yeye dey smell
see this fool?all we can see are the "marginalized crybabies of Nigeria " but i dont see them crying this time.
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Elnida: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
emmymdk:

I have the list, send me your mail and you will get it ASAP. That's if u want it

hokay
Danielforall7@mail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Tizzyreal: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
In need of job? View this http://theblueapplepath..com
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
joyberry:
Anambra state
nice !!!Be prayful and steadfast .hope u are physically and mentally fits.just put your hope in your god given ability and surely u will scale through ,that was how my brother got his (imo state).dont go and lobby ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Mautonmentos(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
reminiscing:

Are you in the Air Force?
No I'm not
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by matonip(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Raymondreigns(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2017
joyberry:
Yh always loved the military, Since was a kid
me too...I just don't av som1 to slot me in,I av written NDA exams 3times still no success
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2017
joyberry:
Anambra state
you are from my mom state but my dad is from imo.before u go to kaduna contact me so i can link u to my brother in airforce ,so he can help u.no go there fall igbo people hand ooo,dont be too desperate so as those military hausa nigga wont take advantage of u.contact me on 0.8.1.4.3.8.4.3.7.3.0 and which part of awka are u from.sorry the help i mean is mainly advice and not the connection thing (i dont believe in that)
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by Elnida: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
emmymdk:

still waiting
Re: Nigerian Airforce List Of Successful Candidates For 2017 Recruitment Released by emmymdk: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elnida:

still waiting

I have sent it to the email u gave me... check that mail, I doubt if he it's correct...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna Recruitment For Academic Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.