Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next (62068 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Xtia(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by delishpot: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
idu1:
That's water on the wall.

The roof is leaking and the wall get soaked.
The wall may soon fall even
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Godhand04(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lawd Akant. Akant take this Lawd..
Lemme faint safely.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by IbnuUche(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Coldfeets:

Jesus to me, does not exist.

Never existed.

Jesus is nothing but a compilation of so many god-men like Horus, Buddha, Krishna, Zeus (notice the similarity in the names), etc.

The closest thing we can represent as Jesus is the sun - the giver of life on earth!

Thus, the worship or reverence of Jesus is nothing but the worship of the SUN of God.
you mean that is why SUNDAY should be worshiping day? for imaginary thinkers like you.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Xeedorf: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
IDOL worshipper's.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Codes151(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
Are Africans really that foolish angry angry
What's all this?
Religion is really affecting Africans angry

It's only in Africa that Africans see Jesus more than the Oyinbos that introduced Jesus to them
Tell me more
dont generalize! Maybe the olive oil had abit of alcohol or probably someone has been smoking weed beside the church n it affected everyone
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Godstraight(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
What's even more stupid is reading comments from ignorant folks who think they've figured it all. Don't criticise what you don't understand, and some of you call yourselves Christians?, let them worship whatever they want. It's none of your business to define what ignorance cum gullibility is.

Smh.
yes its my business,your gullibility is my business because you exist in the same political and social space as I do

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Ekimi1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmm, Una Too Much, Clap 4 Una Self.

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by JayEye(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikorodu in the news for the wrong reasons...
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by MisterKings(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2017
seunny4lif:
Are Africans really that foolish angry angry
What's all this?
Religion is really affecting Africans angry

It's only in Africa that Africans see Jesus more than the Oyinbos that introduced Jesus to them
Tell me more

As in eh. I am just short of words.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by MisterKings(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2017
This is the height of stupidity. Reminds me of when i was a child and was scared of the ceiling cos rain drenched it into a monster looking image grin grin

Ha i pity these ppl o. We really have mumu ppl in this country no jokes
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by seunny4lif(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin
MisterKings:

As in eh. I am just short of words.

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by kaponeski(m): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Nawa! wall that af soak finish..and if dear Jesus would appear na 4 unpainted wall?
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by Coldfeets: 4:02am On Jul 13, 2017
IbnuUche:
you mean that is why SUNDAY should be worshiping day? for imaginary thinkers like you.

Believe it or not, you guys worship the SUN on SUNdays.

It's very obvious but only to those who are aware.

There are so many sun symbols even in some of your so called Christian churches.

Next time you participate in a Catholic church mass, take a closer look at the Eucharistic host.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by ihatesycophant(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Dreambeat:
Chai.Ignorance is a serious disease.Why is the first image different from the others?Anyway I think this is a joke by the op.
You claimed ignorance is a serious disease but never know you are also ignorant. You don't know I'm your warp reasoning that position and distance distort capturing of image. Why not say another thing or keep mum than claiming you know.
To the same issue, how many of them have seen Jesus face to face to have known it was him? If such image had appeared in a private building would they have say it's image of Jesus. I know Jesus in the heart is better than Jesus of image which the Bible subscribed to. The scripture says, thou shalt not bow to worship graven images because he's a Spirit and Truth and those that worship Him MUST worship Him in spirit.
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by whizzyleejr(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Why is it that we do abuse africa in every aspect, at least some countries also claimed they saw Jesus
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by blackboy2star(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2017
Chaiii... my people are useless... RIP Fela

SMH
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by litaninja(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Another pastor's private jet is loading !!! grin grin tongue tongue cheesy cheesy wink wink
Yay!!!!
Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by mistermaster: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
it's the raining season and that's just as a result of a soaked wall and besides, that doesn't look like any of jesus' numerous pictures I've seen

I tire for Africans sef

baba God right now

Re: "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next by malificent(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
They all need to be queued up and given 77lashes, why would people be so stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.