Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) (33339 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Swimwear In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by limdude: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Vaseline crew already warming up
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by AppleofGodseyes: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
What does this girl do for money? What we know sure does not match her lifestyle
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by millhouse: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kai... Thus Bae is s_x starved... Written all over her
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
davodyguy:

Really? so you knew her when she was black skinned?
You nor kno? Na so we dey take kno those of you wey join Internet yesterday and na una dey give person headache pass for this industry.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by samsam2019: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
So i should hunt frog?
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by takenadoh: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
All I hear is Ameachi Run the town
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
cbkingbeatz:
Who has VASELINE here?

Use saliva or dry run.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Olulinks:

You nor kno? Na so we dey take kno those of you wey join Internet yesterday and na una dey give person headache pass for this industry.

Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
millhouse:
Kai... Thus Bae is s_x starved... Written all over her

Sex starved ke? when pot belly amaechi dey shine her day in and day out.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
AppleofGodseyes:
What does this girl do for money? What we know sure does not match her lifestyle

She dey service minister amaechi.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
I like what I see, I no go lie if I look at the picture konji go catch me so lemme just jump and pass jeje
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by belindar: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Don't know why this little things these people put it up on the the media to see. Every Dick an harry go to Ibiza for holidays. Even Junkies go there . Anyway majority of Nigerians don't go for holidays so it may be a big thing to them. If you reside abroad at least you will go for holiday once in a year no matter how poor you may be.
Even rich people don't go for holiday in Nigeria.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lookn good anyway

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by segebase(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
see as she spread d legs..wish to eat fr there
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very sexy woman indeed, and she clearly takes her exercise regime very seriously, unlike most of the fat cows and ageing, blubber-butt mothers of six that Nigerians seem to prefer.

By the way, can someone enlighten me as to what the initials "AOP" stand for ? In the UK, "OAP" stands for Old Age Pensioner, so I am curious as to why that term is used with this young and beautiful woman's name.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
nicky20:
mmm

Money Making Machine
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by melachima(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
This one na swim suit? Mtchwwww.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Jettage: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amagite:
Toke Makinwa wasn’t joking when she was dieting and exercising, as she has now achieved a banging summer body. The vlogger who is currently in an all expense paid trip to Ibiza by Ciroc showed off her beach body in these lovely Ankara swimwear.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-shows-off-summer-body-rocks-swimwear-ibiza-photos.html

These ladies who takes almost nude and private pictures to post online and distract the attention of people are just mere prostitutes seeking attention, it does not matter what brought them to whatever they called fame, they have nothing to offer, weapon they use is thier liscentious bodies to distort real news online
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jettage:

These ladies who takes almost nude and private pictures to post online and distract the attention of people are just mere prostitutes seeking attention, it does not matter what brought them to whatever they called fame, they have nothing to offer, weapon they use is thier liscentious bodies to distort real news online

You need to get laid more often dude. You sound frustrated.
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by highbeeola(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Deereemah:
She know her onions
Can anyone vouch for Ur service make I see reviews. grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by SURElee(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
See how she siddon wide leg sef. God abeg o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by laudate: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amagite:
Toke Makinwa wasn’t joking when she was dieting and exercising, as she has now achieved a banging summer body. The vlogger who is currently in an all expense paid trip to Ibiza by Ciroc showed off her beach body in these lovely Ankara swimwear.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-shows-off-summer-body-rocks-swimwear-ibiza-photos.html
Not interested in Toke. But the swimwear (especially the top) looks nice. Who is the designer?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2017
Swim suit or parachute?
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
nicky20:
mmm
I can relate to this. The thing dey pain me die
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Xda59:

Sex starved ke? when pot belly amaechi dey shine her day in and day out.
Mumu rumor monger how you take know?
Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oya Banana fall on her

Re: Toke Makinwa Sexy In Swimwear In Ibiza (Photos) by LizRapheal(f): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2019
They wee just be wearing rags upandan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Adesua Etomi & Fan Who Asked Why Linda Ejiofor Wore A Pink Wedding Dress / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos / Tuface Protest: No Going Back, Activists Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.