Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls (1055 Views)

Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" / RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by starchris(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Girls are usually the biggest lovers out there It is usually girls that tend to withstand a lot and have the strength for a lot of BS sometimes.
But there are those things that we suffer in silence when it comes to our boyfriends and it often happens after being together in a relationship for a while. Guys can be absolutely disgusting especially when they seem to forget we are not boys but their cute little girlfriends. We love you but these 15 boyfriend habits annoy the hell of out of us.

1. Why do you have to leave the toothpaste in the sink?
For the love of God you’re not only wasting toothpaste but did you hire a maid to clean that up?
2. Shamelessly farting, ball scratching or talking about how they don’t shave their armpits and how it is manly.
3. When they leave a trail of clothes on the floor like it leads to a golden treasure.
4. What’s even worse is that he thinks its very tidy and doesn’t why you think he is messy.
5. When they take a crap with the door wide open and then ask you about your mom while they are at it.
6. When you’re talking to them about serious shit like how your best friend broke up with her bae but he quickly jumps up after he scores a goal in FIFA.
7. You’re meant to watch that romantic movie together but the dude just sleeps.
8. He said he would call you back but only because of his stupid console he didn’t.
9. You dyed your hair, cut it short and he still look at you the same way. Worst of all, he never noticed.
10. I am going for holiday tomorrow with my boys. I mean what is wrong with you? We need notice.
11. Dismissing your feelings like they don’t matter and say something like “it’s not a big deal”. Ma nigga it is war!
12. Never admitting wrong because pride has his him like that. Just say sorry.
13. Getting too drunk and then switching off your phone. So suspicious, do you even love your life?
14. Saying they need alone time then spending it with 10 of his boys. Super confusing.
15. Taking us for granted like cooking for you should be a norm. Be grateful.
SOURCE http://zipcodespostal.com/
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by ItchingPreek(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol. When you’re talking to them about serious poo like how your best friend broke up with her bae but he quickly jumps up after he scores a goal in FIFA.

Bae what the hell am I supposed to do with your best friend breaking up with whoever? Live me make i practice Biko...I get betting tomorrow to prepare for

9. You dyed your hair, cut it short and he still look at you the same way and worst still didn't notice

Dat dude is tired of you already, you need to double your prayers

And don't even talk about scratching balls.....we inherited it and we shall pass it on to the best generation.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Tamarapetty(f): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
angry 8 and 12

1 Like

Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Baddest69(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
That number 6 is for bet9ja customers...
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Tamarapetty(f): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Lol. When you’re talking to them about serious poo like how your best friend broke up with her bae but he quickly jumps up after he scores a goal in FIFA.

Bae what the hell am I supposed to do with your best friend breaking up with whoever? Live me make i practice Biko...I get betting tomorrow to prepare for

9. You dyed your hair, cut it short and he still look at you the same way and worst still didn't notice

And don't even talk about scratching balls.....we inherited it and we shall pass it on to the best generation.

inherited balls scratching from who?? your moniker tho! it won't surprise me if u scratch it every 5mins . Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItchingPreek:

ur the only one that inherited scratching balls. Oyo is ur name
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by starchris(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Baddest69:
That number 6 is for bet9ja customers...
LOL I QUESS U ARE AMONG THEM TOO
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by ItchingPreek(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
inherited balls scratching from who?? your moniker tho! it won't surprise me if u scratch it every 5mins . Lol

Men don't actually scratch but caresses the balls once you have a semi erection while alone or you're thinking about that bae who gets you crazy.

Used the word scratch in conjunction to OPs understanding

You fine tho
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by ItchingPreek(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
lofty900:

Swear say u no Dey play with your kokoro!!!

If not, you be bobrisky colleague
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Tamarapetty(f): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Men don't actually scratch but caresses the balls once you have a semi erection while alone or you're thinking about that bae who gets you crazy.

Used the word scratch in conjunction to OPs understanding

You fine tho
okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by swegiedon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
lofty900:
his a goddamn slowpoke
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
ItchingPreek:

Swear say u no Dey play with your kokoro!!!

If not, you be bobrisky colleague
I dey play with am but no be to dey scratch am
Re: 15 Boyfriend Habits That Annoy The Hell Out Of Girls by LesbianBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
angry 8 and 12

I can't see any pant line on your butt why? Hope is not what ayam thinking angry

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife Celebrate Four Months Wedding Anniversary In A Romantic Way / Miss Bumbum Released Raunchy Photos After Picking Barcelona's New Manager / Villagers Left In Shock After Waking Up To Meet Their River Changed To Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.