Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k (508 Views)

Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) / 2 Uk Adsense Available For Sale At 2.5k Each / I Want To Sell All These For Just #2.5k (offer lasts soon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k by phililp(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls someone epp me..

dunno if this is a scam but this is what appened

i learnt that the online registration form was out and proceeded for the the online registration

i saw the info on myschoolgist https://www.myschoolgist.com.ng/ng/federal-polytechnic-nasarawa-post-utme/

so i followed the click here to apply link. logged in and proceeded for payment,

decided to take the online payment in order to save me the stress of bank.

got to remmitta payment portal inputed my card info and paid

then got the debit alert...... and behold the site said my registration was not succesfull and
here i am.... 2.5k gone dunno what to do now

pls i dont know if this is a scam or there is another way ma money get back around to me

pls webmasters help...
Re: Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k by Homeboiy: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
what's the meaning of 2.5k?
Re: Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k by phililp(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
what's the meaning of 2.5k?

two thousand five hundred naira (two point five k)
Re: Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Contact remita dey will help you out. I think you need to validate the payment. The same thing happened to me when i paid my school fees so i contacted remita nd dey solved d issue.
Re: Help! Fed Poly Nasarawa Scam Me Off 2.5k by phililp(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2017
kingelemide:
Contact remita dey will help you out. I think you need to validate the payment. The same thing happened to me when i paid my school fees so i contacted remita nd dey solved d issue.

thanks man. lemme do that

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hosting Company / Is Running Adsense Ads On A Website Really Giving Way For Affiliate Marketing?? / C# Developer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.