Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Video: See New Beautiful Foto Of Halima Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: See New Beautiful Foto Of Halima Buhari (468 Views)

His D**k Is Big -cossy Drags Journalist Tunde Moshood, Married Boyfrid Of Halima / E-money In Katsina State Today For Halima Buhari And Faisal Matazu Wedding - Pho / Beautiful New Photos Of Hanan And Halima Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: See New Beautiful Foto Of Halima Buhari by Joyakosa(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Video: See New Beautiful Foto Of Halima Buhari by Weiyoung: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
newly used tecno l9plus for sale, full box with accessories, receipt and warranty included, the battery last really well, it doesn't over heat or drain, my two male friend got theirs and it's working really well, for those saying the battery drains fast, one of my friend got his newly used to last week, but I never thought I'll be selling my phone this week that's why I didn't sell it, it's still neat no scratches, call me on 08141604424 if you're interested and you can also whatsapp me with the same digit.. God bless, it's with extra 360 pouch and fixed glass protector..

(1) (Reply)

Suspect (pictured!) I Went Into Kidnapping To Make Money Like Evans –see Photos / Nigerian Lady Sends Message To Erhabor Mamus For Stealing Her Husband (part 3) / Charly Boy Organizes #ourmumudondo Rally In Benue State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.