Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. (770 Views)

Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria / A Fantastic Idea To Promote Your Business!!! / Help Me! I Have Just 72hrs To Propose A Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by harsay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys. Goodday to everyone.

I just rekindle with one of my top man a while back. As we get talking, the Governor of his state called him. I accompanied him to the Governor's house here in Abuja.

There he introduced me and since then. I have been keeping the fire of the relationship going. Few days back he (the governor) gave us some assignments and while we were on it, he told us to go and bring in nice and pitching ideas that will benefit the state.

I have written down some I can think of at the moment. So, I wanna use this medium to also reach out to more vibrant and well exposed NL member here. If you know of any cool and nice Idea that we (together) can present to the man. Kindly message me with it.

We'll all make it together.
Note; don't sit on the fence bout this oh. I dunno the governor personally and I am not a member of his family. In the next some years now, he might not be the governor of that state again. I believe this is an opportunity for me to make something reasonable and begin a better start. So, if you know of anything, don't hold back. This might be your way too.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by matrixmuzi: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have lots. Hit me up on whatsapp 08068780509.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by successking401(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
harsay:
Hi guys. Goodday to everyone.

I just rekindle with one of my top man a while back. As we get talking, the Governor of his state called him. I accompanied him to the Governor's house here in Abuja.

There he introduced me and since then. I have been keeping the fire of the relationship going. Few days back he (the governor) gave us some assignments and while we were on it, he told us to go and bring in nice and pitching ideas that will benefit the state.

I have written down some I can think of at the moment. So, I wanna use this medium to also reach out to more vibrant and well exposed NL member here. If you know of any cool and nice Idea that we (together) can present to the man. Kindly message me with it.

We'll all make it together.
Note; don't sit on the fence bout this oh. I dunno the governor personally and I am not a member of his family. In the next some years now, he might not be the governor of that state again. I believe this is an opportunity for me to make something reasonable and begin a better start. So, if you know of anything, don't hold back. This might be your way too.

I have a very nice idea that will benefit (1) the state,(2) you and I (3) the governor. but how and where do we start?
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by harsay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
successking401:
I have a very nice idea that will benefit (1) the state,(2) you and I (3) the governor. but how and where do we start?

Kindly drop your contact and I will chat you up. Thanks
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by successking401(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
harsay:

Kindly drop your contact and I will chat you up. Thanks
sorry to ask, why are you always asking of people's intellectual work in subterfuge? I ran a little check on your timeline and discovered that you have asked this same question in the past
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by harsay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
successking401:
sorry to ask, why are you always asking of people's intellectual work in subterfuge? I ran a little check on your timeline and discovered that you have asked this same question in the past

And Kindly recheck if I had at anytime asked someone about something and they obliged without keeping to my promise. Please i don't need you to run a check on my timeline. I simply ask someone anyone for it. and mind you it's not compulsory oh.

and regard that timeline check you did. it birth a growing up a well turshed barbing salon for me and the ghost. and it's being manage solely by the ghost.

it's what I have and I can call one or two people around me to give idea without owing them any agreement. please contribute or view and pass. thank you.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by harsay(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
successking401:

successking401:

And Kindly recheck if I had at anytime asked someone about something and they obliged without keeping to my promise. Please i don't need you to run a check on my timeline. I simply ask someone anyone for it. and mind you it's not compulsory oh.

and regard that timeline check you did. it birth a growing up a well turshed barbing salon for me and the ghost. and it's being manage solely by the ghost.

it's what I have and I can call one or two people around me to give idea without owing them any agreement. please contribute or view and pass. thank you.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by harsay(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
And please to anyone that will like to try and join me on this. I am not guarantee anything oh. Tho the governor single handedly asked me and that my friend to bring something to the table. it will be his decisions not mine.

that previous post I replied to. I lost fortune toward last year ending to someone I put trust in. after investment and putting the business in place. poor management ruin the whole business which was supposed to be carried out by the other person, as he's the one that claimed to have experience in the business.

please not this is another trial and error. if he buys the idea, I am a proud Muslim and will never deny someone of anything that's due to them. and whats an idea without the executor.

nobody knows it all. we all need eachother.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by Obinwenite(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Am in,How do I contact you sir.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by Jaiyekay(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lets do business... Greenhouse all year round farming your surest bet.
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by successking401(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2017
harsay:

it's OK bro. let's chat on WhatsApp. drop ur WhatsApp digit.I will give it a trial
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Watapp
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by xenal99: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
chart me up
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by lilydave: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Call me let us make money 08117570532
Re: Someone With A Nice Idea To Propose To A Governor Of A State. by rayfield2017: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
I have a good proposal that can
1.Generate income for state govt,
2.Provide employment for youths
3. Bring dignity to working conditions
4.Give access to the state govt to get grants from foreign donors
4. My partnering firm is d chief consultant for the proposal wc is already a great success in Lagos state since 2011, kindly reach me on number 07034732021

(1) (Reply)

Eazyclique / Best 10 Insurance Companies In Nigeria - See List / Earn An Income By Investing With #500 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.