Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? (441 Views)

Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate . / Mass Defection Hits APC As The Nigerian Masses Prepares Against The Ruling Part / Parliameter App - Nigerian Masses, it is time to step out of our slumber! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
The supreme Court judgement affirming markarfi as the Chairman of the pdp affirmed my opinion that a critical mass of Nigeria's problem emanated as a result of the psyche of an average Nigerian.
The poor Nigerian masses constitute the largest demographic celebrating markarfi's victory. This same markarfi was caught on CHANNELS TV saying he doesn't really understand what the word"RESTRUCTURING" means. The truth is neither sherriff, markarfi nor apc has the interest of the common man on the street at heart.
These two gladiators, sherriff and markarfi claim they are fighting for the interest of the larger Nigeria,so they go hiring lawyers,SANs, coughing out millions of naira in lawyer fee just to further their interest. Money they will get back once their proteges are in power.
The truth is,even if Obama is made our president, Nigeria will still fail because, our problem as a nation is structural. Tell me,what kind of nation succeeds with the mind set of quota system,allocating oil blocks to friends and cronies, selective justice?
We keep saying Lagos is over populated. Meanwhile,the solution to lagos' overpopulation is staring at us in our faces. How can a nation with 5 states bounded by the Atlantic ocean(Lagos,Delta,rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom) have only one functional sea port(wharf)?
Once the ports in delta,akwa ibom,bayelsa,rivers state are made functional, this would lessen the population density of Lagos State and would help the other states develop at ease,it would also provide a larger spread of the naira. But this is not the case because of a useless Constitution. Until the common man fights for a new Constitution that enshrines justice,equity and fairness he will keep lamenting till he dies.
The Constitution of the federal republic of Nigerian is a military Constitution designed to benefit the Nigerian elite group.
A southerner has no reason to celebrate with markarfi,his gains won't further your interest.
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by ojobekehinde: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
We think APC is an option but they failled alredy,so why not jubilate over the ruling.or you tell me if you don't want opposition.
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by Elijahhopelarry(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by MrDude: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
What do you expect we are used to getting fvcked over by polithiefician in this damn country! We celebrate every mediocrity thrown at our faces. APC, PDP; they're all one and the same angry angry
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by gidjah(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmm very correct bro, I personally know uncle Malam Makarfi so well, (i thought his first son why back in kad una, he use to be very straight and ruthless, very loyal to whatever cause he is been assigned to then. But ebe like say mallam don change courtesy of higher level of power he has assumed, he now sees suffering of the average Nigerian as fate on them, he now talks with both sides of his bucal cavity.what should an average Nigerian be jubilating over? PDP s victory?? I was hoping or rather praying the judgement goes the other way, so we can see dem take a new step into reality, then Nigerians will know which way to support them from, since we all agree that a healthy competition ought to exist between this political parties.But alas, the matter went Their way, so wetin man go do now ? THE BEAT GOES ON !
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
What opposition? You mean opposing each other for their own selfish gains. Without a overhaul of the present Constitution,a proper restructuring being carried out where all states bring something to the national table,Nigeria will never work,and guys like nnamdi kanu ,demagogues will be the order if the day.
Why should I celebrate mediocrity?
ojobekehinde:
We think APC is an option but they failled alredy,so why not jubilate over the ruling.or you tell me if you don't want opposition.
Re: Why Are The Nigerian Masses Like This? by surgical: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
ojobekehinde:
They a jiltry ,they want the stays quo to remain.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Apc Celebrates The Sack Of Ali Modu Sheriff As National Chairman Of Pdp / 19 Northern Groups Demand Sacking Of Interior Minister, Dambazzau / Is This Too Much Money Or.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.