Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies (608 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by winkmart: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kenyan socialite or as she calls it ''hustler' has dished out advice on snapchat. According to her, never post photos of a man who spoils you on social media .

She says it's ok to post pics of your boyfriend who isn't doing a thing for you because a real hustler never discloses her source of income.

Read below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-mMnZNLiW5ag/WWYF_rf8p5I/AAAAAAADuZk/1VflvQgj8yI-zg18PdMkeaTATENC9bgawCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ngcmuz2nQQ0/WWYGBzxCX7I/AAAAAAADuZo/8K2S27b3j9kKovgROpmPoZH5y3dmuTL3QCLcBGAs/s1600/t.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/dont-always-reveal-identity-of-your.html

lalasticlala
Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by NwaAmaikpe: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

That's a known law.

Aristo101

1 Like

Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by Doctorfitz: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's a known law.

Aristo101

Hoe lo sho.

U're right about trade by barter thing Tho

Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by auntysimbiat(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
sugar daddying 101
Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by Evablizin(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oh no what is it again special adviser

Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by johnbuck81(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
this one is now a lecturer in the business.
Re: Don't Always Reveal The Identity Of Your Sugar Daddy - Vera Sidika Tells Ladies by NollywoodNews24(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
What Is this one again?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Becomes The Latest Brand Ambassador For BK Unique Hair Inc / See The Guy Wey Won Take Over From Bobrisky / Lol. See The Way This Man Celebrated His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.