Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

It Is Official! You Can Now Buy Items With T.BC! - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / It Is Official! You Can Now Buy Items With T.BC! (1141 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Official! You Can Now Buy Items With T.BC! by Nofuckgiven: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Finally, those who have Tb.c can now use it to fully purchase items online. 50% t.BC payment from a Dubai online shop(free shipping). Also many items require 100% t.bc payment on the second ecommerce website I also use. If you need to buy t.BC at half the actual price just send a pm and I will also give you details of the websites. First 20 people to send me an email gets free 1t.BC. Check my signature. grin Adios. grin cheesy
YouTube video of owner in Dubai as he prepares to ship the product bought by a Nigerian in kano. Invoice is below. Tb.c is real! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncDbCjHz5o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 Likes

Re: It Is Official! You Can Now Buy Items With T.BC! by leepest(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2017
please contact me here fastfunhome@gmail.com
Re: It Is Official! You Can Now Buy Items With T.BC! by Nofuckgiven: 4:32am On Sep 10, 2017
leepest:
please contact me here fastfunhome@gmail.com
kimberlugee@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Prime Lekki Phase1 And Ikeja Gra Properties For Sales / Get Your Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / Now You Can Invest In Stocks,bonds With As Little As ₦500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.