Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Skin Care - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skin Care (370 Views)

Check Out Our Beauty Products, Skin Care And Perfume / Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Skin Care Products / Natural Skin Care Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care by Darius4God(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
*Oriflame ☀☀Oriflame*
Be a marketer and an affiliate marketer
it is a sure and secured way of creating stream of income. What is oriflame? Oriflame deals with great products, your skin will be nutured and maintained.
You can also benefit by becoming one of their marketers. *Many benefits more blessings��*
*Quick one, have you shopped for your daily beauty products yet? I am an independent consultant now with a Swedish beauty company with great and safe products that won't damage your health and I would really love to help you pick great products for your family*

*Here are a couple of things I know you might need(I have alot more, I can send the catalogue to you as well if you love to go through all our products) :*
*�Toothpaste*
*�Body creams*
*�Perfumes*
*�Rollon/sprays*
*�Foundation/powder/lipsticks*
*�Shampoo/conditioner*
*�Handcream etc*
If you want to know more, indicate by dropping your number here or you can drop your mail and you will be happy you did
*I look forward to your patronage and I am extremely excited to take your orders and help you feel great and look good while bring safe. Thanks*

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Passion Into A Thriving Business. / Business Enhancement / Worldwide Business Adverts (WBA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.