Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Best Time To Predict A Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Time To Predict A Game (616 Views)

How To Predict A Football Match Correctly And Win Daily / I Predict A Draw Between Ayr United Vs Morton in the Scottish League-Saturday! / How To Predict A Game And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Predict A Game by emmyrexy1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello
Welcome to my today blog post which is drafted to the best time to predict most of us think the time we predict a game doesn't matter, but trust me it's matters.
It's is very ideal you predict your games very early in the morning when the odds is still very nice at peace.

Advantages of predicting a game early
1. The odds are very stable without no distraction :
Please don't quote me wrong in some matches late prediction tends to increase the odds, now let's look at the factors that alter odds

Factors that affect odds

1. The team stat and line up:
The stronger the team the lower the odds at first, but as time goes on if a key player is injured, the odds will increase.
2. The weather:
Most people don't take a look at this tip especially if you predicting on a live match, the odds tend to increase in unfavorable weather, like a team like Barcelona playing short passes might find it hard to get control of the ball, if the field is flooded with water.

3. The number of people that predict a particular team to win:
gambling is all about daring so applies to prediction, if you want to win more play a team that other said would lose to win, that's predicting for you, when every body is predicting a particular team the odds will tend to decrease, so it's your will if you would like to predict the away team to win or the home team.

read all at Notjustgoal..com.

http://notjustgoal..co.ke/2017/07/the-best-time-to-predict-game.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ronald's Yacht Boarded By Customs / Best Odds For The Weekend. / Virtual Soccer Betting System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.