Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results (22606 Views)

"How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Waec Releases The May/june Results (photos) / Breaking: Waec Finally Released 2017 May/june WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by kittykollinxx(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
I remember one of those lies we were told that Wole soyinka wrote waec 5 times
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Xtfield(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
mmb:
stop moving WAEC topics to front page.

How many secondary school students visit nairaland?
we, their fathers, are here o
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by IbBarham(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
All the Best fun won o
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Franchise21(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
sobmos:
Abeg they should meet with the minister of education for them to change the system of education in Nigeria. Students in the university will go for lectures from 7am till 7pm. Hahan! Wetin dem dey read? Full time undergraduates should be able to work while schooling, that's how it's done in advanced climes. Upon all our long hours of reading in the school, we still cannot built anything here in Nigeria, na so so importation. Only in Nigeria you'll find Yoruba Edu. graduate working in the bank and a lawyer as minister of sport. Lol. I'm a Yoruba boy, but honestly this a ZooNation like my Igbo people have rightly said.
Build... Lol! Also one of d deficiencies attending a Nigerian University
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by KnowMore: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
nicky20:

The West African Examination Council (WAEC) will release the May/June 2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results by next week Wednesday.

This was made known in a tweet by the council via its Twitter account @waecnigeria.
It reads: “The results of the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2017 will be released by the Council, on or before Wednesday next week.”

Thee Head of National Office (HNO), WAEC in Nigeria, Mr Olu Adenipekun, had in May said that the waiting days for release of results will now be 60 days as against 90 days.

According to him, the development is one of such steps being taken by the council to meet its mandates of delivering quality service to all stakeholders.

Check Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/waec-reveals-date-for-release-of-2017.html

Need To Plan Your Wedding / Anything Event Planning? Let Ifybre Esteem Kulture Help You Plan Your Big Day And Celebrate With You
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE that deals with Event Decoration for all occasions, stage set up and Stage lighting, Event, Cakes, Hostess (Ushers), Standup Comedian, Mc’s, Dj’s, Musicians, Life Band, Cultural Dance Display , and Security.
We have managed events for corporate Bodies and individual in various decorative materials and ideas of lighting up event to a memorable moment.
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Wish to use this medium to introduce a Cultural Dance, Songs, Masquerade display and Dance Drama Group with series of outing within and outside Nigeria, to it’s credit. Our performance tracks record, within Nigeria includes but is not limited to the following :
* Performance for the Lagos Chambers of Commerce at Opening ceremonies of the Lagos International Trade Fair, 2001to date.
* Grand Performance for NNPC on the occasion of their Special Day at Trade Fair From 2007 to date.
* Performed during official inauguration of the Late President Unarmed Musa Yar’Adua in 2007,at Eagle Square, Abuja.
* Was officially in Charge of Entertainment at the Civic Reception Organizations for Former Imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim at Ocean View Restaurant, V/I Lagos in 2008.
* Performed during the exit of a Legend footballer Austin Jay-Jay Okocha from international football at Planet 1in 2008.
* Organized and Performed at Zain MTV Award at Planet1in 2008.
* Performed at Greatness African Organized by Upfront & Personal 2007, 2008, 2009 at Eko Hotel Covention Hall.
* Performed and Decorated at Society of Petroleum Engineers in 2008.
* Performed at the Gala Night of the British Chamber of Commerce in December 2012 at Metropolitan Club Ozomba Mbadiwe VI Lagos State.
* Performed at NDIC gala night 2011 at FourPoint Hotel VI Lagos State.
* Nigeria Port Authority Gala Night performance since 2012 and during Trade Fair in all state , throughout Nigeria.
* Performed for Nigeria Communication Commission(NCC) during the send forth party Night (ATCON) in honour of the former Chairman Dr. Ernest Ndukwe at the Ocean Pearl-Ocean View Restaurant, VI Lagos in 2012.
* Ifybre Esteem Kulture provided dancers and Ushers at the Joint Tax Board (JTB’s) 3rd Int’l Conference held in October,2013, at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
* Performed at the Book presentation/Birthday Celebration of Bolaji Akpan Anani (Elder/Chief) National Financial Secretary PDP at Conferences hall, Nixon Luxury Hotel Abuja October16th 2014.
* IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE performs at DHL’s family fun fair Organization every year. It also trained and prepared the DHL staff for Cheerleading contest slated for South Africa and Dubai in 2014.
* Performed Transformation Ambassador Nigeria(TAN) during the TAN mega rally at National Stadium 2015.
* Performed at Tincan Container Terminal(TICT) during their end of the year party December 2015.
* Performed Cultural Dance Display and Provided Ushers at Vanguard Award Night at Covention Hall Eko Hotel Lagos state in 2016.
* Organized female dancers for FC Ifeanyi Uba football Club road show Nov.2016.
We have Organized series of events in Ghana and other West African Countries to date .
We make event a unique taste like a fleet of red beautiful roses. Our charges are moderate. We look forward to hear from your Great Organization. Thank you in anticipation.
See Some Photos From IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE Previously Organized Events and Services @ http://celebrityvibez.com/for-your-wedding-anything-event-planning-ifybre-esteem-kulture-can-help-make-your-big-day-well-organized-check-this-out/
Yours faithfully,
Esokawu Brenda Ifeoma
IFYBRE ESTEEM KULTURE
official Contacts :
ifybreesteemkulture@yahoo.c
08139360028, 08055180011, 08023308594.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by rotexteymie(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
mmb:

Well,Nairalanders also have siblings... smiley

1 Like

Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Good to hear. Can't wait to see my A's
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by sirqeeboi(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2017
OrangeDream:
After giving it to hungry examiners to mark nonsense abi?

Your waec is 80% of ur true score ..except you do expo..what u wrote is what u score...a script is checked by a minimum of two while another script can be checked by many people to confirm it.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by olaszydaruma(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2017
Good development
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2017
i pray we all pass d exam ( amen ).
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by phawwaz(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2017
mmb:

us
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Cheifokonko(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2017
So.. everybody is adult or not in secondary school
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Lepetitechic(f): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2017
mmb:

People have siblings, you know.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Fissyjanny(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
That is gud o at least we can start with dis year registration for next year examination. I pray my dis year candidates pass o.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by sobmos(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Franchise21:
Build... Lol! Also one of d deficiencies attending a Nigerian University
let's stick to the fact "mr English teacher". So you mean my point is not valid?
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by sobmos(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2017
ajbabs:

Say what you know.
The current world bank leader is medical doctor. The present leader even defected the renowned Economist (Ngozi Okonjo Iweala) to get the position.
bros, isn't that putting square pegs in round holes. Abi you've seen where they use a teacher(without military training) as chief of defense staff?
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by nickybabey: 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
mmb:

By parents are on nairaland �
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
sirqeeboi:

Your waec is 80% of ur true score ..except you do expo..what u wrote is what u score...a script is checked by a minimum of two while another script can be checked by many people to confirm it.
I believe you are one of them
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Franchise21(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2017
sobmos:
let's stick to the fact "mr English teacher". So you mean my point is not valid?
M nt referring to ur point, but ur grammatical blunder grin
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by bello73(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2017
good to hear this
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Neozy(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2017
mmb:

what of their fathers, mothers, uncles, aunts and teachers that are on Nairaland? But they can move topics like 'see what davido ate this morning', 'see this girl's backside that got people talking', 'mayweather follow wizkid on Instagram' and many other rubbish post. Pls no lemme vex for you this morning o. And again, you are talking as if you didn't pass through secondary school. Nairaland is a forum for everybody, if you don't like any post just move to the next post.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by sobmos(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Franchise21:
M nt referring to ur point, but ur grammatical blunder grin
thank God say the audience I'm talking to understands my "grammar". Shame on you mister.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Franchise21(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
sobmos:
thank God say the audience I'm talking to understands my "grammar". Shame on you mister.
Shame on me for what?

It shd instead be Shame on u for nt knowing the past tense of build n u're here criticizing Nigerian Universities grin
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by sobmos(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Franchise21:
Shame on me for what?

It shd instead be Shame on u for nt knowing the past tense of build n u're here criticizing Nigerian Universities grin
yet you abbreviate common sentences like a child. Run along, go play with your mate.
Re: WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results by Franchise21(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
sobmos:
yet you abbreviate common sentences like a child. Run along, go play with your mate.
Sharap boii. Accept d correction n zoom off humbly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. / Apply To Les Cours Sonu University Benin Republic(admission In Progress) / 5 Questions Every Student Should Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.