Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Needed Laptop And Phone Business Partner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Needed Laptop And Phone Business Partner (364 Views)

. / Mobile phone business. It is a business you make money with your mobile phone. / How To Start New Phone Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed Laptop And Phone Business Partner by talabitola: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi, Am tola, i relocated to Dallas Texas USA Last year and am looking for a serious business partner that we can do laptops and phones business on a regular basis together for mutual profit.
If you are interested and you have a workout plan..although i have a workout plan but i like us to discus a workout plan that will suite both parties..
you can reach me on
+1 2817105158
email: talabitola2@gmail.com
Regards

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Profitable Business From The Comfort Of Your Home / You Can Now Fund Your Account In Naira To Trade Ethereum / If You're In Lagos, Don't Miss The 'Facebook Business Summit' With Akin Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.