Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose (523 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose is not buying the narrative that the President is strong and recuperating well as said by acting President, Osinbajo.

Fayose who spoke to journalists in Abuja promised to release 11 recent pictures of the president to justify his stand on Buhari’s state of health. In his words,

'I’m not going to prove that (the President is recuperating) to Nigerians. It is him (Osinbajo) who said he saw the President that needs to prove to Nigerians. I have made the allegations and I have said it expressly that we are in the age of technology. How do we have an Acting President of a nation that has visited his boss that cannot show evidence of the meeting? The picture they are posting on social media are pictures taken long time'.

He continues to say,'you recall that I said this again at Transcorp Hilton in 2015. We are talking about President of 170million people. The Acting President visiting the President that has left this country for about 60 days or more cannot show evidence of the meeting. It shows the President is in critical condition,”

Fayose threatened to go public with pictures of President, if the situation is not properly handled, 'again, if they are not careful, I will release some pictures. This will in turn create so many serious problems for this country. And I’m telling you again that I don’t need to prove anything to Nigerians because they are saying the President is well.

He’s hale and hearty. He has refused to come home in about 70 days. The office of the President and office of the government are offices that encourage the office holders to perform. A President that has spent so much time outside the country in a year shows clearly that this sickness is major. If they go further and try to continue to deceive Nigerians, I will release about 11 damaging pictures anytime from now on the President’s health,” he said.

CC : Lalasticlala

Source : https://..com/2017/07/ignore-osinbajo-buhari-is-in-critical.html

Re: Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by ybalogs(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT FAYOSE STANDS TO GAIN IN ALL THESE ATTACKS.GETTING REALLY STALE.
Re: Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by ybalogs(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
IS THIS WHAT BEING AN OPPOSITION MEANS?
Re: Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
ybalogs:
I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT FAYOSE STANDS TO GAIN IN ALL THESE ATTACKS.GETTING REALLY STALE.
OLODO HE STANDS TO GAIN THE PROGRESS OF THIS COUNTRY.........NOW TELL ME WHAT U 'RE TO GAIN BEING IN COUNTRY WITHOUT A PRESIDENT? cry
Re: Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by ybalogs(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
OLODO HE STANDS TO GAIN THE PROGRESS OF THIS COUNTRY.........NOW TELL ME WHAT U 'RE TO GAIN BEING IN COUNTRY WITHOUT A PRESIDENT? cry
I PITY YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU THAT THINKS FAYOSE IS NORMAL.PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR ASAP.
Re: Ignore Osinbajo, Buhari Is In A Critical Condition - Fayose by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Please nigerians ignore FAYOSE he is a LIAR And a mad man undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Banire Allegedly Used Tejuosho’ S PA Judge To Get Injuction In Odi Olowo / We Don’t Deserve To Be Called ‘your Excellency’ - Osinbajo / President Buhari's Absence From Nigeria Clocks 80 Days Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.