Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure (33514 Views)

6 Foods To Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure Popularly Known As Hypertension / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / Must Read: Avoid These 14 Foods If You Have High Blood Pressure Or Heart Proble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure by Rafaelbeulah: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
@ wingman, all the fruits are in naija. I have beetroot seed and seedling for sale. Thank you
Re: Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure by Rafaelbeulah: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pickles.....Its cucumber that has been put in whatever...brime, vinegar, etc and left to ferment
Re: Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure by xdos(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajabani4allah:
@Op thank very much for that educative piece. Pls house when exactly is one said to be hypertensive? a friend has his BP checked and is 140mmHg is he hypertensive already?
140mmHg is the threshold. What is his systolic pressure? Did he run, jog or do some kinda work before checking? I think the best time to check your bp is immediately you wake up from sleep. I stand corrected though.
Re: Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure by dorisdiva(f): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Red yeast decaffeinated coffee helps lower blood pressure .because it is made from Red yeast Rice & premium Coffee Beans . A healthy Coffee that prevents heart disease & some of its complication . lowers Bad Cholesterol levels , enhances circulation & digestion .
offers anti-oxidant & anti aging properties .
08170950225 ( Chioma )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contaminated Sprite Soft Drinks In Circulation - NAFDAC Alerts Nigerians / How Can One Abort 5 Months Pregenancy? / My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.