Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Muslims Come Lets Unite - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Come Lets Unite (606 Views)

Muslim Leaders Must Unite To Defeat False Promises Of Jihadists – Obama / Ten Elements That Unite The Muslimuniversaly / Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Come Lets Unite by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
There are quite a number of Nigerian Islamic social groups and websites so lets post the various ones we know in other to join so we do not only unite but also seek more knowledge about Islam and life in general.

I will start by posting-

naija muslims. join the 'people' and 'group' on facebook, it is educating, entertaining and highly useful, lets make it happen.

please post useful and educating islamic sites you know.
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by 0hsisi: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2010
I hope some FBI folks will infilterate the place before you folks start planning some "blow jobs" in your little enclave
una own too much
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by snowdrops(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2010
All terrorists are extremist [muslims] but not all muslims are terrorist [even if majority of muslims sympathizes with the terrorists]
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 03, 2010
0hsisi:

I hope some FBI folks will infilterate the place before you folks start planning some "blow jobs" in your little enclave
una own too much

trouble dey sleep yangah go wake am, wetin e dey find
i believe the topic was clear enough
except if you are visually impaired or just mentally retarted
i aint down for any religious argument or insults so please just STAY OFF this thread.

snowdrops:

All terrorists are extremist [muslims] but not all muslims are terrorist [even if majority of muslims sympathizes with the terrorists]

and who told you all terrorist are muslims
well you are entitled to you opinion
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by snowdrops(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2010
I said all terrorists are extremists bracket muslims.
Make of it what you like.
As you said i have the right to an opinion.
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by muhsin(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
Salam, fizofly

When next you wanna post anything Islamic please do it here: Islam for Muslims

Thanks
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by segyemaro(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
This is how you people(muslim) look for an excuse to start up a fight with the christains. Islam have their own thread were you can post for your fellow muslims alone NOT on christain thread.
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by muhsin(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
The guy didn't know; and its Mod's duty to move it to the appropriate section (as he did, NOW).
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
segyemaro:

This is how you people(muslim) look for an excuse to start up a fight with the christains. Islam have their own thread were you can post for your fellow muslims alone NOT on christain thread.

the way some people just jump to silly conclusions!
Re: Muslims Come Lets Unite by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
i just wonder o

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Masters Of The World - I Say Read It Christians ( Best Seller ) / Spiritual High / Fear Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.