Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Do I Have Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Cancer? (382 Views)

If You Have Cancer Your Best Bet For Survival, Is Abroad. / Do You Know That The Color Of Your Tongue Can Reveal If You Have Cancer. Find O / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have Cancer? by ezekhiel(m): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Do I have cancer?
These are generally the signs and symptoms of cancer, having any of these signs and symptoms may not necessarily mean that you have cancer, but it is important that you see a doctor just to be sure...I know we find it difficult to see a doctor in these parts, one reason we have high number of avoidable deaths , when it gets really bad you still see a doctor ,then why not see a doctor when you could get diagnosed and treated early.
Let's get to it;
1. Fatigue
2. Bloated feeling
3. Lump in the breast or other parts of the body.
4. Unexplained weight loss.
5. Frequent urination than normal
7. Bleeding from the orifice,especially the vagina after sex.
8. fever that won't go away.
9. Pain, especially of bones or testicles
10. Any form of skin change.
11. Sores that won't heal
12. White spots on tongue.
13. Difficulty when swallowing or indigestion.
14. Constant coughing , could also be a sign of tuberculosis.
These are generally what you might feel, but not limited to the above mentioned, it's just important to know any major changes that might occur in your body, most times we can't tell because we don't even know our bodies, make habit of KNOWING YOUR BODY. Some of these signs and symptoms may not mean cancer, just to be sure, SEE A DOCTOR!
#knowyourbody #fightingCANcer #seeAdoctor

(1) (Reply)

Arthritis, Diabetes, Paralysis, Body Wounds -natural Cure- Stem Cell / Things You Need To Know About Red Pepper / Herbal Remedy For Menstrual Period Absense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.