Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses (2405 Views)

3 Boko Haram Fighters Surrender In Borno, Five Killed / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2017
Fresh facts emerged on Tuesday 11,June 2017 about the family of five killed in odoguyan ikorodu.On the day of the sad event,the relatives of the family of the victims were heard declaring war on the perpetrators of the evil.Many of us did not take them serious as we felt they were just lamenting the irrecoverable loss of their beloved family.But it was observed that they left with the grinding stone the evil men used in killing the victims.The unthinkable happened on Tuesday when the man who was their landlord was seen been tortured by unseen forces as he continued to confess lyk a person suffering from acute 3rd degree mouth diarrhea.Nollywood movie actors are learners where d man was acting his confession.He confessed how he sold out each member of the family for 500k each.The evil man was seen giving testimony in church before a very large crowd on Sunday how God exempted him on the evil day the badoo guys struck.He also mentioned one mr Chukwudi who is also an informant.TRUST NO ONE.BE VIGILANT& PRAYERFUL

1 Like

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by haske7(f): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2017
Is this a joke? What is all this wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 2:41am On Jul 13, 2017
haske7:
Is this a joke? What is all this wickedness!!!
why will i joke wt such evil and sad event.it happened few streets away frm my house
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by zolapower: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't believe this story ,not until wen I see the news with a genuine link before I can believe it. But for now it remains bogus and or baloney.

1 Like

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by Tunndeh(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by pressplay411(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Evil landlord.
What I don't understand is, did the relatives carry the stone to a native doctor or church cos how come he confessed in the church?
I hope the round them all up. Ikorodu needs a major vetting.
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by lonelydora: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Is this true? Why is he still breathing? Jungle Justice is the only answer to the landlord
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by infogenius(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Op, Who did he confess to?
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by alcmene: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Moronic Afonja OP.... the landlord has no name but the informant was immediately identified as Mr chukwudi an Igbo man.. are you now trying to drag igbos to your barbaric and ritualistic ways of life?

May a bucket of early morning urine fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2017
pressplay411:
Evil landlord.
What I don't understand is, did the relatives carry the stone to a native doctor or church cos how come he confessed in the church?
I hope the round them all up. Ikorodu needs a major vetting.
Nop u dnt get it.he gave testimony in the church that God saved his lyf wen d badoo guyz attack.d victims are from benue so the relatives carried along d grindn stone.and it was gathered that they used it to conjure d spirit of d corpses.so far d man has mentioned 6 lanlords who are also badoo informants
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:
Is this true? Why is he still breathing? Jungle Justice is the only answer to the landlord
nop jungle justice isnt d solution because there wnt b a way of obtaining more information.he has bn handed over to d police since he is dishing useful informatn but we hope police wnt compromise
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:
Moronic Afonja OP.... the landlord has no name but the informant was immediately identified as Mr chukwudi an Igbo man.. are you now trying to drag igbos to your barbaric and ritualistic ways of life?

May a bucket of early morning urine fall on you
mybroda am sori if my reportage offends u but d landlord middle birth lyk me and d victims.lets speak against crime wt one voice.anybdy can be victim of crime
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by nellaluv(f): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
Nop u dnt get it.he gave testimony in the church that God saved his lyf wen d badoo guyz attack.d victims are from benue so the relatives carried along d grindn stone.and it was gathered that they used it to conjure d spirit of d corpses.so far d man has mentioned 6 lanlords who are also badoo informants

You don't know what you're saying. The article said he sold each member of the family for N500, 000. How can God save his life when he was the one who sold them off. Abi are they not working together again
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2017
infogenius:
Op, Who did he confess to?
he was seen outside his compound lamenting hw d kids torment.my broda na confirm benue jazz at wrk.he confessed lyk a defeathered witch
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by Lekan1o1: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2017
nellaluv:

You don't know what you're saying. The article said he sold each member of the family for N500, 000. How can God save his life when he was the one who sold them off. Abi are they not working together again
he gave d testimony in church just to deceive d public so that no one wuld suspect why his own family was nt attacked .do u get d logic?
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by alcmene: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
mybroda am sori if my reportage offends u but d landlord middle birth lyk me and d victims.lets speak against crime wt one voice.anybdy can be victim of crime

Your reportage is biased and smacks of tribalism.
Why shielding the main culprit but was quick to reveal the alleged informant so as to paint one tribe in bad image.
You need jungle justice asap
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by kumulus(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
nellaluv:

I think what the OP is trying to say is that; the landlord was at a church doing fake thanksgiving on account of being exempted on the evil day the Badoo boiz struck. Probably days before his eventual confessions after Markurdi jazz got to him lol.

OP just didn't take his time to put the piece together.

2 Likes

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by kumulus(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:

Why shielding the main culprit but was quick to reveal the alleged informant so as to paint one tribe in bad image.

You don't have to drag it bro....he said the victims are from Benue, there's the possibility the landlord is also from that end as well and not necessarily a Yoruba as you're expecting the OP to state.

I would presume you're no different from what you claim the OP to be. Isn't it too early to start stuffs like this. Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
kumulus:

I think what the OP is trying to say is that; the landlord was at a church doing fake thanksgiving on account of being exempted on the evil day the Badoo boiz struck. Probably days before his eventual confessions after Markurdi jazz got to him lol.

ur comprehension power is grade A.U got it right
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by nellaluv(f): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2017
kumulus:

grin

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:

am from kogi and that doesnt make me or other kogites criminal. that chukwudi was mentioned does nt make u or any hardworkng igbo a criminal.chukwudi and d lanlord chose to be heartless criminal nt because of where they come frm.am sori once again

1 Like

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by alcmene: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
am from kogi and that doesnt make me or other kogites criminal. that chukwudi was mentioned does nt make u or any hardworkng igbo a criminal.chukwudi and d lanlord chose to be heartless criminal nt because of where they come frm.am sori once again

Sorry for yourself instead
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by infogenius(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
he was seen outside his compound lamenting hw d kids torment.my broda na confirm benue jazz at wrk.he confessed lyk a defeathered witch

Lol!
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by farihafaheemah(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
Thank u for the mature way you handle ethnic bigotry. It shows you are given first hand information. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by twinsroyale: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
alcmene:

Sorry for yourself instead
Before heaven and man d landlord is an igbo man.he attends catholic and he lied on d altar of God saying d rosery saved him and that GOD eventually exposed him.i was tryn nt to make d whole thng an igbo affair bt wt ur stupidity i have to expose hm.slowpoke do u stil nid more explanatn
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by hoover420: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
We need proof to show the landlord is behind it, not just hearsay.
There isn't even a picture of the landlord neither is there a name!
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by kumulus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
nellaluv:

grin

Your cheeks like diz ur bros own... cheesy

***Btw I like SBDs kiss....looks like u rocked one, you should take off the jacket ya kno... wink
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by alcmene: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:
Before heaven and man d landlord is an igbo man.he attends catholic and he lied on d altar of God saying d rosery saved him and that GOD eventually exposed him.i was tryn nt to make d whole thng an igbo affair bt wt ur stupidity i have to expose hm.slowpoke do u stil nid more explanatn

You are an unstable rabble-rouser that needs to be visited with jungle justice.
You initially said both the landlord and the victims are from the middle belt only for to contradict yourself by saying the Landlord is now Igbo.
Now I understand the reason Fulanis are laying claim to your homes in the middle belt.
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by olureignforever: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
twinsroyale:

YOU JUST GAVE HIM WHAT I WANTED YOU TO HAVE GIVEN HIM. He"s a tribal bigot. Just leave him with his frustration. So they are the ones killing innocent people in ikorodu and they are here shouting Afonja, skull miners. Please find out his name and state. At least you are not afonja.
Re: Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses by Ehinmola(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is rather strange. Its a known fact that there is no smoke without fire. Police should go back to their drawing board and beam their search- light properly. Masquerades are human being, not spirits as thought by many

(1) (Reply)

So Pathetic! Watch Moment Nigerian Armies Were Captured By Boko Haram (video) / Sportybet Scam: How 8,500 was cleared from my account. / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.