Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (586162 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba are very versatile in their business.

First Nigerian tribe to engineer basketball

So the best yolobars can do is welding. You got free education to weld. Nonsense.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:

What is all this na. Factory please, on yoloba land o.
naturalman:

But those igbo guys are still winning you guys

G back and post before I call result...

Ibos win at lying about winning grin

I pity Ibos who need Lagos to survive. When Nigeria breaks, Yorubas will continue on an international scale, while Ibos will start applying for visa to work in Yorubaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's now obvious why Ibos envy Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

Better....please where is that ship and ocean been produced......

I will like to visit there....

Please ask them. These pipu are very daft. Imagine. Do they produce the ship, ocean, and forklift i see in the pics. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:
Guy all this tons you are posting are not yoruba owned...
You posted this Igbo man company as yoruba......

Are You A Thief.....
Sokoa Chair Centre is owned lock, stock and barrel by Ibukun Awosika the current Chairman of First Bank Plc. The company is doing so well that even GTB too, has shares in it. The only minority shareholders are a small French firm. Kindly do your research!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba

Tuns foods and Agro-Allied Limited

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FSuWA6IoaOs/V_gK9oDMOCI/AAAAAAAABvA/y_GAUKARVJYfVYx585lOJfGsp0coXiLewCLcB/s1600/13226852_1750693751873788_5873260946218425192_n.jpg[/img]

Lol. Internet foods. In which market are these onez. Besides yoloba got free education to cut chicken. Lobbish.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

Ibos win at lying about winning grin

I pity Ibos who need Lagos to survive. When Nigeria breaks, Yorubas will continue on an international scale, while Ibos will start applying for visa to work in Yorubaland.

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thankgod you are here...

Please help me tell your brothers to post sometin tangible because those Igbo guys are winning from our score sheet....

They are breaking wave with that their G wagoon

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:

You have a long way to go. Continue postin internet pics.

Ibos and deceit.

The pictures are on the company website. http://www.ladol.com/

Ibos are so surprised by Yoruba industries that they never experrerit grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thankgod you are here...

Please help me tell your brothers to post sometin tangible because those Igbo guys are winning from our score sheet....

They are breaking wave with that their G wagoon

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]'

Two and half year no be beans....
even ford start having issues under 6 months...

but below is the guys statement

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]'

Two and half year no be beans....
even ford start having issues under 6 months...

but below is the guys statement..

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by pazienza(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

And you're doing a great job at ousting to Nigerians that Ibos have nothing to show on a large scale but Innoson, which is currently begging FG for support.

grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zdD7Ekg7VzY/V9pyxRFak3I/AAAAAAADHdk/QOfNE5tyvJIjo3-Qx9ipE8iGebUP8wnrgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The commoners in Nigeria use Aba made wares, it's something they can relate with.

A car had issues after serving for 2years? Lol! Apple and Samsung phones exploded on users during first week of usage, and still they are world class companies.
If of all the cars Innoson sold, only Abah own had problem after two years, which Innoson company repaired, then it's Mark of excellence on Innoson part.

https://www.nairaland.com/3351710/innoson-motors-visit-joe-abah/3

Is your pro force not living on government patronage? Still they Supplied Nigerian military with inferior vehicles that Boko Haram death with.

Every growing company needs government protection and favourable condition to grow. Innoson had refused to move his main plant outside Igboland, Independent Biafra nation will see to it that he becomes a global brand.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba are great

Ibos can never achieve this level of success.

Our partnership with Quarella SPA guarantees ready availability of the internationally accepted Quarella stone surfaces in Nigeria. It also eminently positions Mantol Marble & Granite to anticipate as well as swiftly respond to the 'on time' demands of our customers across the country.

We offer Quarella's aesthetically and functionally superior products at competitive prices. Our Design Centre is adept at interpreting complex design specifications or, at customer's request, creating delightful designs.

Mr. Lapite is also the Chairman/CEO of the following companies:

Mantol Nigeria Limited - Wood Export
Centrust Investment and Securities Limited - Funds/Portfolio Managers
Polistuff International Limited - Italian decorative paints company
Impress Bureau De Change Limited
Mr. Stefano Fontanari: Technical Director

Mr. Fontanari holds a B.Tech degree in Building Engineering and has over 25 years experience in the building industry in Europe. He is currently on secondment from our partners, Quarella SPA, Italy.
Mr. Oladimeji Akerewusi: Group Finance & Administration Manager

Mr. Akerewusi is an Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Associate Chartered Taxation Institute (ACTI), Associate Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (AMNIM) and a holder of MBA in Financial Management.
He joined Mantol Nigeria Ltd in June 2006 after 15 years of cognate experience from VC Marine Ltd, Biomedical Services, Continental Mortgage Finance Ltd and Worldwide Insurance Ltd

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

Ibos and deceit.

The pictures are on the company website. http://www.ladol.com/

Ibos are so surprised by Yoruba industries that they never experrerit grin grin

Hediott. What does ladol produce. Full.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:

The commoners in Nigeria use Aba made wares, it's something they can relate with.

A car had issues after serving for 2years? Lol! Apple and Samsung phones exploded on users and still they are world class companies.
If of all the cars Innoson sold, only Abah own had problem after two years, which Innoson company repaired, then it's Mark of excellence on Innoson part.

https://www.nairaland.com/3351710/innoson-motors-visit-joe-abah/3

Is your pro force not living on government patronage? Still they Supplied Nigerian military with inferior vehicles that Boko Haram death with.

Every growing company needs government protection and favourable condition to grow. Innoson had refused to move his main plant outside Igboland, Independent Biafra nation will see to it that he becomes a global brand.

Ibos can never achieve what Yorubas have achieved in retail. EVER.

It's only a Yoruba man that can sell a suit for $1.2m.

Ibos are too local.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
IGBOS are the WINNER

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:
IGBOS are the WINNER

Ibos are the winner in the local league. Yorubas are the winner in global league.

We're not mates.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

Ibos are too local.
Achieve this one first....

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

Ibos are the winner in the local league. Yorubas are the winner in global league.

We're not mates.

But I am yet to see YORUBA made G wagoon..
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

We're not mates.

Yoloba CANNOT win on the global stage. Impossible. And this debate is about Nigeria not global. So thanks for conceding that WE WON.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

We're not mates.

But I am yet to see YORUBA made G wagoon....
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by pazienza(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
YorubaWealth2:

Ibos are too local.

On the internet, that is where they sell their $1.2m suit. grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Yoloba CANNOT win on the global stage. Impossible. And this debate is about Nigeria not global. So thanks for conceding that WE WON.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:

That guy is a clown

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yorubas are great

All socks

Founder and CEO

Oluseyi Akigbogun, the MD/CEO of Allsocks is your definition of a resilient man and a go getter. Seyi immediately after graduation, went to work; setting up his business of making socks for a living, which is a feat that others deemed impossible, if not laughable. Well, Seyi is the one laughing all the way to the bank now, as he is being patronized by celebrities, and is quickly becoming a household name. In an exclusive interview with Kemi Mobuse Blog he let her into his world of socks making, His inspiration, His Challenges and His successes in recent years enjoy. In Her words She says ;

“I chased him all around the net, despite the fact, that, he is someone i have known for years, he was a tough guy, to get to sit still for an interview, but, guess what? i got my interview, hehe”…read his story below:

Kemi Mobuse blog: Good Day, can we meet you?

Allsocks: My name is Oluseyi Akigbogun. Royal house help of All Socks Nigeria, with the brand name Allsocks. Am from Ogun state, single, could be playful and quiet… I believe in the power of focus “staying on one thing till it works”

Kemi Mobuse blog: What do you do and what inspired your business?

Allsocks: I run Allsocks… A socks manufacturing company which focuses on providing quality and affordable socks for all who wear them. Presently, we run the first online socks store “www.allsocks.com.ng” , we customize socks for schools, clothe line etc.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-KgxxZOMaxeQ/VwaHdKauOfI/AAAAAAAADBQ/AH5QrPbRsAkpaC9azzr2vJIlUpOAVNSng/s1600/12.PNG[/img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/5660027_img0126_jpegf128b15980ba6d89851735054165cd82

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:

On the internet, that is where they sell their $1.2m suit. grin
That their dirty agbada is now 1.2 million....
The truth is that Yoruba's do not produce anytin....
All what you see them doing is just struggling

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abeg make una come see.... socks again!!!!!!!!
Even my little cousin is using wool to sow socks...
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by gbolah1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Igbos are shouting Inoson Motors but not thinking of the quality aspect. here is the problem of an average Igbo Business man, instead of associating with quality, Igbo will comes in to a business and comes with low standard product and they wanted to be called a great person.

Can we compare Elizade toyota assembly plant with Inoson motors? A Yoruba man will rather associate with a good and durable product than thinking of established a substandard product that will not be recognized in other country. can any Igbo mention any country that is willing to accept Innoson motors. you hardly even see it in Lagos here. its mainly use in the east. this is pat of Igbo failures of reasoning.

The owner himself dont use his brand because he didnt have confident in his product.

Please note imnt saying Innoson is not a great company, but the point his. Igbo can NEVER compare them self with yoruba man when it comes to achievement.
A Yoruba man is a silent achiever

Nairaland is established by a Yoruba man, if Igbo are sure of them-self without Yoruba interference, why cant they go and open something like Biafaland or so and see if it can be successful.

Majority of substandard product you see in Nigeria are been imported or produced by Igbo business men. Can you call that a greatness? the answer is NO
Igbo are too proud and lousy why a yoruba man are humble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by naturalman: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba, can't you people come up with sometin like this

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by YorubaWealth2: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
naturalman:

That their dirty agbada is now 1.2 million....

The truth is that Yoruba's do not produce anytin....

All what you see them doing is just struggling
naturalman:
Abeg make una come see.... socks again!!!!!!!!

Even my little cousin is using wool to sow socks...

Ibos never experred Yorubas to be this silent achievers.

Their deceit about being industrious ie becoming more visible.

Ibos can never achieve what Yorubas have successfully achieved even if Ojukwu comes back to kill 3 million ibos.

Buy Innoson at your own risk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.