Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588399 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ofai: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Very immature. When we tell thdm how daft they are, they ignore us. Now see.

nwannem, just let them be

mature Yoruba won't try this shit.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

to ba ti ready grin

A higher power so pe ki n kuro ti o ba ti de page 120. We fit create another thread for am.

Here :stroll down, locate the I.D " neoOduduwa " post, the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/3839364/lagos-state-signs-smart-city

Here is the direct link : http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/

Those are shakers, people who have bought the whole of lag, not to mention tinu..bu grin

Study and patiently read the info yah eye go clear shocked
grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba

Otunba Olamide Osunsina: He's the CEO of Megamound Investment. His notable works include Carlton Gate Estate in Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota.

Look at this fine fine Yoruba damsel. Yoruba women are too beautiful!

Give me some beautiful Yoruba women.
Me likey!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba quality

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
ofai:

nwannem, just let them be

mature Yoruba won't try this shit.

Which poo is that?

Mature Yorubas won't post successful Yoruba companies that makes Ibos uncomfortable enough to sit on a Yoruba thread with 10+ IDs?

Ibos and their inferiority complex.

I pity you. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by AlPeter: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have read the thread from the 1st page. Very educative but the Ibos are disappointing, all they could come up with is innoson, cosharis, emzor and a cable company. One of them even put up companies owned by A DELTAN Teragro. Yorubas won this hands down. Am not Yoruba but I have known this since that Yoruba has more well established brands than Ibos the Ibos are just traders while Yorubas are business men

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
yes I know you are Esan that why I greeted you, me too I am Owan boy grin but Igbo have kill Afonja with the G wagon picture if I am Afonja I will lobby the mods to delete it or ask Se.un to do same to save Afonjas the shames
Sharrap dia!! shocked Who dash you 'Owan' heritage, you this fake boy? Stop impersonating better people, jare. Ozuor! sad

scholes0:
SHut up your mouth.

There is no single Yoruba hating owan in this world if you don't know. Is like you don't even know where Owan is hahahaha.

You this Osu descendant from Isiala Mbano.
You dey mind am? shocked Is it not the same Owan local govt of Edo State where half of the people there, bear Yoruba names? Don't even let me go down that road, yet! cheesy People in Owan West & Owan East local govt areas, do not even address themselves as 'Owan.' They call themselves, Ora or Afemai.

Osaze007:
Another fat lie
I don check your page
Edo no get time to dey call themselves afonja head hunt
I don check your topics they are all Biafra
Edo no be part of Biafra

your an Igbo man and accept your identity
Don't hide under my state to lick wounds of your loss
My guy, you just take style finish am for here....!! cheesy shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas, are these properties sol or rented?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
ofai:
117 pages filled with pictures and rants of how Yoruba are superior to Igbo in productivity.

....and at the end, they proved nothing
I really feel so sorry for some Yoruba. it must really hurt to feel inferior. chai....chukwu me kwere unu ebere

I am out of this charade

This is lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees liesssssssssssssss liesssssssssss by Biafrauds.

Why are you still here butthurt if no point was proven.

Yorubas are at a higher standard than Ibo's local trading shops. Ibos lack quality, innovation and creativity.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
AlPeter:
I have read the thread from the 1st page. Very educative but the Ibos are disappointing, all they could come up with is innoson, cosharis, emzor and a cable company. One of them even put up companies owned by A DELTAN Teragro. Yorubas won this hands down. Am not Yoruba but I have known this since that Yoruba has more well established brands than Ibos the Ibos are just traders while Yorubas are business men

Ibos never experred it.

The think business acumen is by mouth alone.

Yorubas are just silent achievers.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:
Another big player in the LPG Domestic Gas Sector is Otunba Olanrewaju Runsewe, who owns Rungas Limited. He has concluded plans to manufacture composite domestic gas cylinders made of fibre & steel using the latest technology. The project has started and would soon be completed. He is the founder and current Chairman of Rungas Limited, and has a (BSc) in Management from Birmingham City University, in the United Kingdom. His company already owns several LPG gas dispensing storage tanks & skids, in different parts of Lagos and the Southwest.

Otunba Runsewe has over 14 years in the Utility and Energy Industry in the UK. His career spanned companies such as British Telecom, British Gas, and eventually NPower, which is one of the third largest multi-utility energy companies in Europe. His vision has always been to set up a firm that offers services and solutions, which can meet the yearnings of domestic and commercial energy users, especially in West Africa. he is an advocate of safety, security and efficiency when it comes to domestic gas appliances.

Laudate, I loff you gaaaaaaaaaaan. You do your research!! No homo. I owe you one gallon of Yoruba made emu [palmwine].

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:
Another big player in the LPG Domestic Gas Sector is Otunba Olanrewaju Runsewe, who owns Rungas Limited. He has concluded plans to manufacture composite domestic gas cylinders made of fibre & steel using the latest technology. The project has started and would soon be completed. He is the founder and current Chairman of Rungas Limited, and has a (BSc) in Management from Birmingham City University, in the United Kingdom. His company already owns several LPG gas dispensing storage tanks & skids, in different parts of Lagos and the Southwest.

Otunba Runsewe has over 14 years in the Utility and Energy Industry in the UK. His career spanned companies such as British Telecom, British Gas, and eventually NPower, which is one of the third largest multi-utility energy companies in Europe. His vision has always been to set up a firm that offers services and solutions, which can meet the yearnings of domestic and commercial energy users, especially in West Africa. he is an advocate of safety, security and efficiency when it comes to domestic gas appliances.

I am loving this. Egbon mi laudate, eku ishe ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kozmicity: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... so how did all the Igbo professors acquire their certificates then? You are really funny. cheesy

I said my friend said it...not me

Reread!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rungas Limited a subsidiary of African Liquefied Petroleum Gas Equipment Company and its German partner, Kautex Maschinenbau, have signed agreement to establish a $50 million composite cylinder manufacturing company at the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Lagos.

The Chairman of Rungas, Mr. Olanrewaju Runsewe, said MEMR was chosen for the event because Lagos State is the advocate for use of LPG in Nigeria with its Eko Gas project.

He said the construction of the composite cylinder firm is expected to start next month and to be completed within 15 months with a target production of 500,000 cylinders per year.

http://thenationonlineng.net/rungas-german-firm-sign-pact-for-50m-cylinder-firm/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5664400_rungasfactorypicture_jpegbe81cfc135cebe1094c0659f902b07af www.nairaland.com/attachments/5664401_rungasvendingmachine_jpeg0b62a5d38531d4ffde8658bbaf3230ec www.nairaland.com/attachments/5664403_rungascylinders_jpegd06047529e0be03382535e33cbf366af
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Yoruba

Mr. Babatope Agbeyo, CEO of Cornfield Transnational Limited, a
parent company to Media Concept International
and Botosoft Technologies recorded a major
milestone through the development of intellectual
patented property known as KAPTEK set of
mathematical instruments with an in-built
scientific calculator.

ODVanguard
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

ODVanguard
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fineman87:
My igbo friends, leave this pipu alone. They have no indigenous technological base in Yoruba land. Please ignore them.

Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees from envious Biafrauds.

Ibos never want to see Yorubas succeed, but our God is greater than the fake jews kanu

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba brain - we are too blessed. We put the black race on the map.

Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.

We produced energy, bychess!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
ofai:
117 pages filled with pictures and rants of how Yoruba are superior to Igbo in productivity.

....and at the end, they proved nothing
I really feel so sorry for some Yoruba. it must really hurt to feel inferior. chai....chukwu me kwere unu ebere

I am out of this charade
Your brothers were the first to start trouble not Yoruba people, so stop crying like a kid.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
kn23h:
The difference between Yoruba and Ibo products are

1) Yoruba products have international reputation, Ibo is local

2) Yorubas bring in billions of revenue per year, Ibo is still catching up.

The Ibo trolls on this thread knows it. That's why they've been posting the same pictures over and over again.
So true!! You hit the nail on the head! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba

Banrut Rolls Nigeria Limited -Abuja, the second largest manufacturers of Tissue Paper in Nigeria and neighboring countries.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lord Jesus, my heavenly father.

Eledumre, a dupe.

If I am to come die and you ask me which developing nation I want to be sent to, I want you to create a Yoruba nation and send me there.

I'm not asking for millions of dollars, or large estates, I just want to come back as a Yoruba man.

Yoruba first, others follow.

I greet all my Yoruba people scattered across the globe. Odua a gbe a o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

Laudate, I loff you gaaaaaaaaaaan. You do your research!! No homo. I owe you one gallon of Yoruba made emu [palmwine].
That bro na confirm person

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by IbosEnvyYorubas: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

That bro na confirm person

Omo gigi gan ni.

We gotz to officially bring him into the Yoruba fold.

Shey you get sisters?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:

Omo gigi gan ni.

We gotz to officially bring him into the Yoruba fold.

Shey you get sisters?
No. Na only brother i get ooo but laudate na confirm man.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Deedeedee3:

I am loving this. Egbon mi laudate, eku ishe ooo.
I salute una my good friends. Thanks a lot! cool Don't worry, there is still more to come...! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedee3: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
IbosEnvyYorubas:
Lord Jesus, my heavenly father.

Eledumre, a dupe.

If I am to come die and you ask me which developing nation I want to be sent to, I want you to create a Yoruba nation and send me there.

I'm not asking for millions of dollars, or large estates, I just want to come back as a Yoruba man.

Yoruba first, others follow.

I greet all my Yoruba people scattered across the globe. Odua a gbe a o.

Oluwa next time, i dont want to be born in Nigeria but i want to be born A Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

No. Na only brother i get ooo but laudate na confirm man.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
oduastates:
I can go 100 pages on fabricators alone. Like I said they run into thousands. From the big boys to the one man operator.Built to specifications and requirement.
These guys do not copy. Tell them what you want the machine to do and they will come up with solutions.
Unfortunately, most of them operate below the surface. There is one I came about recently with contracts with the UN for the supply of engineering solutions in subsaharan Africa but yet has limited online presence .
It seems you word with guys in the SME sector exclusively. That is great. cheesy Is there any website where one could find a list of these fabricators? Especially the ones that produce agro-processing machines?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by totit: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
THE TRUE LAGOS DEVELOPER

grin

[b]• Folorunsho Alakija: The richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, is not resting on her oars to make more wealth. The group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited is investing heavily in real estate. Among her numerous business investments is a real estate company called Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish. Sources also revealed she is investing a minimum of N29 billion on another property project in the Federal Capital Territory.

• Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya: He's well known for being the Chairman of Eleganza industries. Through RAO Property Investment Company, Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Eleganza Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments.

Rev. Olajide Awosedo: Awosedo came into the Real Estate business in 2001. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in Isheri, Oguri State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

Oba Adetola Emmanuel King: Oba Adetola Emmanuelking is the CEO of the fast rising real estate development company known as Adron Homes and Properties Limited. Some of the company’s estates include: Tresure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grandview Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja[/b]

To be continue.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
laudate:

I salute una my good friends. Thanks a lot! cool Don't worry, there is still more to come...! cheesy

We're waiting.

We appreciate you!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yoruba

Niyi Omodara, a young entrepreneur and member of the YALI Network, is the founder, designer and principal craftsman of Extra Valuable Apparel (EVA), a footwear company in Akure, Nigeria. He is a self-taught craftsman who started making slippers for his family in the early 1990s. Omodara is now producing “bespoke” shoes, customized for a client and made to order. His vision for EVA is to “manufacture world-class leather products through superior designs and quality materials.”

[img]http://iheanyiigboko.files./2014/11/eva-5.jpg?w=712&h=629[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.