Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (588063 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You should also check out Itele shoes by two young dudes from Ibadan. Their products beat whatever shiit potopoto Aba jews produce hands down. Although they model some of them after the likes Louboutin, Timberland but they have their own brand and their packaging is dope af. Unlike Aba cannibals who store theirs in dirty sacks. grin

The thoughts of having Oduduwa republic fvcking gives me goose bumps. Yorùbás stand out!
[s][/s]
nonsense . have you been to the east before! try buying fruits from both region, and come back and tell me what you discover, everything from Yoruba is ugly, buy banana from Lagos and buy one from the east, buy breed from Lagos compare it with the east. nonsense. you guys patronise only cheap things. where I did my IT Yoruba market was designated as inferior, while north and South South were quality product. East was a no go area. Yoruba are only good in making noise, check out these nonsense Yahoo Yahoo shoe you posted, those guys can not even make sells, you can't pay for that...
if care is not taken it was made in Aba
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
[s][/s]
[s]nonsense . have you been to the east before! try buying fruits from both region, and come back and tell me what you discover, everything from Yoruba is ugly, buy banana from Lagos and buy one from the east, buy breed from Lagos compare it with the east. nonsense. you guys patronise only cheap things. where I did my IT Yoruba market was designated as inferior, while north and South South were quality product. East was a no go area. Yoruba are only good in making noise, check out these nonsense Yahoo Yahoo shoe you posted, those guys can not even make sells, you can't pay for that...
if care is not taken it was made in Aba[/s]

lies from Biafra. This one never went to school talk less of IT.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

So these Yoruba designers make millions of dollars yearly and this same Aba 'designers' still live in destitute. Your lies and stupidity are quite glaring.
lol million dollars ko..... you like living ostentatious life, that's not our way. you poor rats live in rusted zinc, with wretched building.
you are not naturally creative, that's why most of you are either accountant or journalist.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

lies from Biafra
if you know me for here, you go know say I be afonja decoder
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:37am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't have any problem with Yoruba but whenever they start their clandestine acts against Igbo people, I shred them
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:

if you know me for here, you go know say I be afonja decoder

The word knows how lies emits from the Biafra enclave.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

lies from Biafra. This one never went to school talk less of IT.
did you just say I did not go to school?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
I don't have any problem with Yoruba but whenever they start their clandestine acts against Igbo people, I shred them

More lies. Ibos are inferior to Yorubas. Take or leave it.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Biafrauds and lies..... we know them

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:41am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
did you just say I did not go to school?

You're an illiterate. Almost all IPODs are.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-arcGau3mmy0/WVjB-xckS1I/AAAAAAAAUdk/1UcOeTNG6w4o8eUYIUyYZaUnXZAFi2OgQCLcBGAs/s1600/leo1.JPG[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:41am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
lol million dollars ko..... you like living ostentatious life, that's not our way. you poor rats live in rusted zinc, with wretched building.
you are not naturally creative, that's why most of you are either accountant or journalist.

Lies and ignorance from Biafra. Sounding so hate-filled, the jealousy is obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You should also check out Itele shoes by two young dudes from Ibadan. Their products beat whatever shiit potopoto Aba jews produce hands down. Although they model some of them after the likes Louboutin, Timberland but they have their own brand and their packaging is dope af. Unlike Aba cannibals who store theirs in dirty sacks. grin

The thoughts of having Oduduwa republic fvcking gives me goose bumps. Yorùbás stand out!
Eh weay!! Ibadan here I come, o! cheesy Abeg, na which side dem place dey? Bodija or Mokola or Challenge? shocked Dem get branch for Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

The word knows how lies emits from the Biafra enclave.
the last time I checked, the lying protégé liar Muhammad is your brother.....
By the way, how far with awo free education? Did you miss on that?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

Eh weay!! Ibadan here I come, o! cheesy Abeg, na which side dem place dey? Bodija or Mokola or Challenge? shocked Dem get branch for Lagos?

Brother, you say you dey go wedding this weekend....If na your wedding and you don't invite us, I go vex o. Ta ni o fe jollof rice?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by MayorofLagos(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:

What has Ibo ever created?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:

the last time I checked, the lying protégé liar Muhammad is your brother.....
By the way, how far with awo free education? Did you miss on that?

The last time we all checked, Biafrauds are liars and envious of Yoruba success.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

that was done by Aba . The guy came to power line and requested for that shoe design.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:47am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:

The last time we all checked, Biafrauds and liars and envious of Yoruba success.
taa shie EBA puoo see you and jealous.
how on earth can I be jealous of ugly things? you guys are naturally ugly....
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 1:48am On Jul 17, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What has Ibo ever created?
taa gbafuo you want to faint again an Igbo man has over 100 patent discovered cure for cholera.. we are not your mate....
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2017
kn23h:
Brother, you say you dey go wedding this weekend....If na your wedding and you don't invite us, I go vex o. Ta ni o fe jollof rice?
Guy, how can I get married and you will not get invitation? shocked Haba! wink Na my cousin dey marry next weekend, o! And all hands are on deck. He is marrying one gorgeous Ijesha babe like dat! cheesy Cloth don set, na only shoe remain!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:50am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:

patrick89:

taa gbafuo you want to faint again an Igbo man has over 100 patent discovered cure for cholera.. we are not your mate....

Yes Ibos are inferior to Yorubas, envious of Yorubas and do not produce anything of quality.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
[s][/s]
nonsense . have you been to the east before! try buying fruits from both region, and come back and tell me what you discover, everything from Yoruba is ugly, buy banana from Lagos and buy one from the east, buy breed from Lagos compare it with the east. nonsense. you guys patronise only cheap things. where I did my IT Yoruba market was designated as inferior, while north and South South were quality product. East was a no go area. Yoruba are only good in making noise, check out these nonsense Yahoo Yahoo shoe you posted, those guys can not even make sells, you can't pay for that...
if care is not taken it was made in Aba
The beech is pained grin

What the hell is my business in the yEast? Your region is dead, cursed, unproductive and dirty. Onitsha ranks as the dirtiest place in Nigeria. Your people know this and it's why they jump on buses headed for the SW to conduct business.

Don't even start comparing our intensive farming systems and modern agricultural edifices to your crude obsolete methods and erosion-ridden farmlands. If your produce were that good, you wouldn't need to depend on others for food.

And I'm proud of those boys putting their spine into their own brands. Salvatore Ferragamo, Alexander McQueen, Kering (Gucci), Christian Louboutin, Guiseppe Zannotti and others didn't become world class brands overnight. They're making names for themselves unlike potopoto gorillas who produce Guncci, Vendi, Felagamo and other substandard shiit in their caves in the yEast.

Can't wait for you to achieve your Biafuro republic. Let's see how you'll cope without 95% of your customers who are Yorùbás.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:52am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
that was done by Aba . The guy came to power line and requested for that shoe design.

Yorubas don't go to inferior Ibos to produce anything. Enough of this flat headed lies.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
Mechie onu you fake toad! Dem send you? E be like say the 'jazz wey dem cook for you, still dey worry your body. If you do not exchange words with someone in a day, your market will not sell. Abeg, swerve commot.... ekwensu!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2017
laudate:

Guy, how can I get married and you will not get invitation? shocked Haba! wink Na my cousin dey marry next weekend, o! And all hands are on deck. He is marrying one gorgeous Ijesha babe like dat! cheesy Cloth don set, na only shoe remain!

Lol grin grin grin

Congrats to your cousin smiley

I fit give you deedee's sister so you too can officially enter the Yoruba fold. No mind deedee, him get two fine Ijebu sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:
Taa! angry Which Aba? Do they know the meaning of good quality in that place?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
patrick89:

Potopoto jew

We're not your mates in medicine and all areas of medical science. Google about Redeemers university students' invention of a 10-minute malaria diagnosis kit

You can also chew on this

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by patrick89(m): 2:01am On Jul 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Potopoto jew

We're not your mates in medicine and all areas of medical science. Google about Redeemers university students' invention of a 10-minute malaria diagnosis kit

You can also chew on this

who be this one...

Cyprian Emeka UzohCredits: He holds more than 126 United States issued patents and over 160 patents worldwide in semiconductor technology including U.S. Patent No. 6709562,“method of making electroplated interconnection structures on integrated circuit chips”, which earned him the inventor of the year award in 2006 from the NewYork Intellectual Property Association.
we are pure breed of the chosen one no ugly gene

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.