Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (595264 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FlyoruB: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

When we were on our own we were embroiled in bitter civil war that only the British colonialists could bring to an end.

Stability first before prosperity.

Are you sure independent Yorubaland will be stable?

Guy, stay the fvck off my mention. Your mentality is too sickening and reeks of acute inferiority complex. You are certainly free to remain a slave after Nigeria has been dismembered. You are on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Agbaletu: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
mercyville:
Laudate..Laudate..Laudate.I have always enjoyed your posts.you are not Yoruba but you have shown tremendous love to the great Yoruba race.May GOD shower you with eternal mercies..You are such a precious gem..
Tell me something!
Are you sure Laudate is not a Yoruba man?
I will be delighted to know his ethnic group. He is a rare Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017

Mr Akin Olusuyi - Managing Director & CEO

Mr Olusuyi is a chartered accountant. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London and a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Investment, Commerce, Manufacturing, Finance and Banking spanning more than thirty years, at top management and chief executive positions. He joined the management of Cocoa Products (Ile-Oluji) Limited in February 2006 on secondment from Skye Bank Plc.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedeeone: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
FlyoruB:

It's the height of inferiority complex and self-hatred for any true Yoruba person to actually believe and propagate the sick idea that we are incapable of being on our own. In fact it's insane.
Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Sony, Nintendo, Casio are all japanese products. Dont we all use them? How come Japanese products are used all over the world when Japan is a monoethnic society? What of Samsung, Nissan, Hyandai, LG? Are these products not produced by South Korea a monoethnic society? How come these products are used world wide? I have not mentioned Mercerdes benz, Volvo, Bmw. Are they used by only Germans? Why dont Germans share same country with the french for their survivival?
The guy is Ignorant
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Deedeedeeone: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Agbaletu:

I agree with you omo iya mi.

This is what a British friend told me"Agbaletu, you have been talking about restructuring and disintegration, you won't get any of it now until the North is ready, you will only have it on their terms"
We can get it if the whole south decide to leave at once, but unfortunately, the south are not united. If Yoruba people declare oodua and the other south declare Biafra, there is nothing the Northerners can do. They cant fight us all. It will benefit us all as the number of casualties will be much lesser than if only one declares independence. We all know that we can never have referendum. The North wont be in support
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by deomelo: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by FlyoruB: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedeeone:

Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Sony, Nintendo, Casio are all japanese products. Dont we all use them? How come Japanese products are used all over the world when Japan is a monoethnic society? What of Samsung, Nissan, Hyandai, LG? Are these products not produced by South Korea a monoethnic society? How come these products are used world wide? I have not mentioned Mercerdes benz, Volvo, Bmw. Are they used by only Germans? Why dont Germans share same country with the french for their survivival?
The guy is Ignorant

According to him, all our talents, hardwork and brilliance are because of 'One Nigeria' and would be useless without 'One Nigeria'. Yoruba folks ought to be competing with the likes of the Japanese, Americans , Germans on the world stage. But we have been reduced to competing with yibbo people coz we are trapped in this contraption that tells us we can't develop past a certain point because some other parts have to play catchup and slow down the rest of us, we can't generate our own power (even though we certainly have the capacity to) because some people who have not invested money in IPPs like our states have would feel bad, or we must get permission from Abuja to allow us build a light rail on our own soil. We are supposed to endure the jealousy and envy of some people we share the same country with, who wish us ill and hope the worst befalls Lagos and the rest of the SW. Only a self-loathing slave would choose such existence over the inpendence to chart his own course through life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Agbaletu: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Trust me, if Yorubas declare independence, the ibos will offer aboookis their unalloyed support to quash the rebellion in exchange for our present enviable status.

Be wise!
I don't think any Yoruba man will make the statement above.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by kn23h(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Agbaletu:

I don't think any Yoruba man will make the statement above.

I've been saying this. The flat head/aboki is using two IDs to try and get the thread locked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.