Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (591638 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
"..her surname is yoruba and she speaks yoruba..." and he goes on to say "...it was immediately corrected.."
pathetic
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
DabuIIIT:
who gives a damm about this big P n I,lost attachee who is so ashamed to state where he is from..where are you from,quit being an attachee and be bold and tell us: WHERE ARE U FROM.

Fyi,i am that Benin Boi on here...
WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

"..her surname is yoruba and she speaks yoruba..." and he goes on to say "...it was immediately corrected.."
pathetic

It is okay. We all know your problem. sad Even if the truth came and smacked you on the head, you would still fail to see it, because you have been baptised in the waters of deception. undecided You turned a blind eye to the lies of your Igbo brothers, and came out here to start whining about one little error, that was corrected almost immediately. You are the pathetic creature here, who cannot sift fact from fiction, but prefers to wallow in falsehood. Ndo. I pray you see the light soon. And may you continue to develop migraine over my matter! Oya, say Amen sharp-sharp! Ozuor! angry

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by mercyville: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Markfemi:

Prove with facts and stop your propaganda
Like your catching up with our thread
In real life that's how you try to catch hobbit Yoruba always maintaining lead !

Yoruba ni mi now.Read well and comprehend wink

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
laudate:

It is okay. We all know your problem. sad Even if the truth came and smacked you on the head, you would still fail to see it, because you have been baptised in the waters of deception. undecided You turned a blind eye to the lies of your Igbo brothers, and came out here to start whining about one little error, that was corrected almost immediately. You are the pathetic creature here, who cannot sift fact from fiction, but prefers to wallow in falsehood. Ndo. I pray you see the light soon. And may you continue to develop migraine over my matter! Oya, say Amen sharp-sharp! Ozuor! angry

lolss..u are pained,bro lolss
i hate engaging u,ol' fella,i really do..a simple error indeed,go tell that to waec/jamb/cambrigde..
Attachee,Question stands: WHERE ARE U FROM?
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
DabuIIIT:
lolss..u are pained,bro lolss
i hate engaging u,ol' fella,i really do..a simple error indeed,go tell that to waec/jamb/cambrigde..
Attachee,Question stands: WHERE ARE U FROM?
Why do you want to know? Will that info add an extra one naira to your hungry pocket? Or will it straighten out your destiny that is already mutilated by hate? undecided Ozuor! Eyi Man'ue!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
ODVanguard:
Listen up you stvpid troll, we Yoruba folks have conferred laudate with a honorary Yoruba citizenship, so now will you bug off and quit spamming this thread?!angry
You dey mind that pathetic fraudster? He is just a small fry! I have just prayed for him so that he will continue to develop migraine over my matter. And so shall it be! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
When are you starting
Universities
Media ( TV and Radio)
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Agbaletu: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
ODVanguard:

Listen up you stvpid troll, we Yoruba folks have conferred laudate with a honorary Yoruba citizenship, so now will you bug off and quit spamming this thread?!
angry
I hope this will answer them and they can let laudate continue the good job.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Repeat,only the likes of Awo.
And i know if Awo were alife today,ahhhh,'they' wud've kicked him to the background like they did to Afenifere..area boi fada,tinibu is their hero..
ODVanguard:

we Yoruba folks have conferred laudate with a honorary Yoruba citizenship..
angry

lolss.. what a shame!
And these are the same ppl shouting attachee by force,chai!
I am ashamed on 'its' behalf grin a man who is ashamed to state where he is from! Pathetic

lzaa immhotep pointzerom shalomc onyeoga

grin grin grin
@laudate

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Agbaletu:

I hope this will answer them and they can let laudate continue the good job.

E dey really pepper those losers and Yoruba haters say laudate dey follow expose and debunk their lies. Yoruba people talk say, 'bi iro ba lo logun odun, ojo kan ni otito ma le ba'. Translation: It will take the Truth just one day to catch up with 20-years of lies. Their day of reckoning has arrived and you will notice that their chest-beating has reduced drastically lately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Only Awolowo,Ajasin,Odumakin and the real Afenifere and Dr Federick Fasheun are real yorubas.

Meanwhile,What do you call a man who continues to creep after people who curse and abuse his region/tribe?
It can start with B and ends with D or with F and end with L.
In yauba,it starts with O and ends with A.

Oya,Ps n Is,provide answer.. A plate of amala awaits the winner. grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
oduastates:
When are you starting
Universities
Media ( TV and Radio)
Ah, that one na big time project, o! shocked The number of universities owned by Yoruba people dey plenty!! cheesy There are over 15!! It would have to be handled, one by one. I think two have been profiled, so far...

Caleb University has been featured on page 189 on this thread. And Chrisland University has been mentioned on page 199. wink

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
DabuIIIT:
lolss.. what a shame!
And these are the same ppl shouting attachee by force,chai!
I am ashamed on 'its' behalf grin a man who is ashamed to state where he is from! Pathetic
Ashamed of .... what?? Hehehe.... you are a lost cause. cheesy I repeat - may you continue to develop migraine over my matter! undecided
Your own Igbo friends always try to attach those who want nothing to do with them, into their own enclave. That scenario does not apply here. I have nothing, but utmost respect for the Yoruba people. cool If that fact bothers you so much, please kindly dive headlong into the nearest river, or hug a transformer with wet hands! The choice is yours! undecided

omofunaab:
And how's that your fooking business if laudate decides not to disclose his origin?
You dey mind that empty-headed stubborn goat? shocked Jealousy will kill him, if it does not drive him mad! In fact, am happy that he feels tormented by the fact that he knows next to nothing about me. His 'mumu button dey my hand. Hehehe..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by oduastates: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ogun state has about 16 resident radio stations . Need someone to research the owners.

Lagos - 30
Ondo - 13
Oyo - 26
Ekiti- 3
Ogun - 16
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Only Awolowo the rest na suwegbe
You ooze...you ar disgusting..you smell.. Baba honorary yauba,WHERE ARE U FROM? grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by DabuIIIT: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am pro Awo
Viewing this topic: a lost resident HONORARY YORUBA grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
laudate:

Ah, that one na big time project, o! shocked The number of universities owned by Yoruba people dey plenty!! cheesy There are over 15!! It would have to be handled, one by one. I think two have been profiled, so far...

Caleb University has been featured on page 189 on this thread. And Chrisland University has been mentioned on page 199. wink

Op, laudate , Deomelo we need to do some thing about the universities, we need to show the world awo free education has yielded more result than those without it.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
prodigy24:

Don't mind the afonja,
Insurance companies they dominated were handed over to them, they used it as their professional yahoo yahoo means... They're jumping up and down because of the advantage they have for now, by the time we invade the sector they will start shouting....
I know why they dominate most multinationals. They use the Human resource managers to hire only their people... Those tribalistic cunnt are shameless.
Last time they were making noise about cowbell mathematics exams, I told them, it was because igb people are not interested yet, when they get the knowledge very well, no Yoruba will be there again. Guess what happened this year? No single Yoruba made it to semi final. Or quarter final.
I have experience in ICT GIRLS by Gej , the final candidates representing the schools were all igbos from nasarawa, to ekiti to home to akwaibom to IMO all were Igbo's...
They know that we are superior...

And the empty chest thumping continues... grin

In 100 years time, looonatic flatiyeasterners will claim they won the civil war grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by laudate: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017

Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) was established to provide in staff outsourcing services. Olusoji Oyawoye, the current MD/CEO of Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL), is a 1987 Bachelor of Science graduate of Economics, with a Postgraduate Diploma and a Masters' Degree, in Business Management. He is a part-owner of the company who worked hard to set it up in 2006.

Oyawoye has a wealth of experience in all facets of banking spanning 18 years, with the last five in Executive Management capacity. He is an Associate Certified Outsourcing Professional (aCOP) of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) in USA, a Fellow of the Association of Outsourcing Professionals of Nigeria (fAOPN) and a Member of the Institute of Directors of Nigeria (MIoD). He is also a certified John Maxwell Leadership Trainer, Coach and Speaker.

Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) focuses on three key areas: Human Resource Management, People Placement as well as Learning & Development. They have offices in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Accra. The firm's specialty is in providing, training and managing support personnel for businesses. The term 'support personnel' refers to Bulk and Paying Tellers, Direct Sales Agents, Janitorial staff, Front Desk Officers, Gardeners, Drivers, Customer Service Officers, Ticketing staff, Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Administrative staff, and all non-core staff of various businesses.

Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) also carries out Executive Search & Selection, Employee Credential Checks, Staff Recruitment activities etc., as they strive to fill job vacancies with qualified candidates, on behalf of local and multinational companies.

They also own a training centre - the RIL Academy, where seasoned professionals in their various fields impart knowledge, skills and solutions tailored to the peculiar needs of each organization. are also accredited by the Center for Management Development (CMD), the national regulatory body for trainings in Nigeria. Their training sessions are not limited to Nigeria, but they can also organize training courses outside the shores of the country, depending on their clients' preferences.

Another of their centres is called The RIL Finishing School, which is an integral part of the RIL Academy, where fresh graduates are trained on basic soft skills, in preparation for the job market, to make them attractive to employers.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Innoson wan start to import plane parts for Naf and my iPods goons has turned it to manufacturing plane parts.Nngwannu.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by GoldNiagara(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
laudate:

Ashamed of .... what?? Hehehe.... you are a lost cause. cheesy I repeat - may you continue to develop migraine over my matter! undecided
Your own Igbo friends always try to attach those who want nothing to do with them, into their own enclave. That scenario does not apply here. I have nothing, but utmost respect for the Yoruba people. cool If that fact bothers you so much, please kindly dive headlong into the nearest river, or hug a transformer with wet hands! The choice is yours! undecided

You dey mind that empty-headed stubborn goat? shocked Jealousy will kill him, if it does not drive him mad! In fact, am happy that he feels tormented by the fact that he knows next to nothing about me. His 'mumu button dey my hand. Hehehe..... cheesy

I prefer he hugs a wet life transformer.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
oduastates:
Ogun state has about 16 resident radio stations . Need someone to research the owners.

Lagos - 30
Ondo - 13
Oyo - 26
Ekiti- 3
Ogun - 16

some of the radio stations are Igbo owned ,some foreigners, people of sohthsouth own radio stations in lagos and yoruba land
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Innoson wan start to import plane parts for Naf and my iPods goons has turned it to manufacturing plane parts.Nngwannu.

Those guys are neurons. sad

They in still arguing the face of bare knuckle facts and proofs that they are no match! sad

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by ODVanguard: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mr. Laudate, no forget Alhaji Tajudeen Owoyemi o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
some of the radio stations are Igbo owned ,some foreigners, people of sohthsouth own radio stations in lagos and yoruba land

Please mention them. undecided
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Customer80: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

Please mention them. undecided
google chris ubosi he has 3 radio stations in lagos, one in ibadown
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by StopBanningMyEx: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Customer80:
google chris ubosi he has 3 radio stations in lagos, one in ibadown

Can't you just name the radio stations
Are you afraid, you will be exposed

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.